A good quality barcode scanner is an essential tool for many businesses. Whether being used for inventory upkeep or sales functions, having these useful devices on hand can make the daily running of your business operations a smoother and more accurate task.
Popular Barcode Scanners To Choose From
- - Scan all kinds of QR codes and barcodes.
- - View a Scan history list of all of your past scans of QR CODES and BARCODES.
- - This barcode reader is Flashlight supported for scanning Barcode at low-light environments.
- Plug & Play: simply plug laser barcode scanner into your computer and you’re in business. No driver needed. Barcode scanner compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux(there should be a USB 2.0 port is available on your device); works with Word, Excel, Novell, and all common software.
- Fast & Accurate: Super decoding ability, laser usb scanner scanning speeds at up to 300/sec. Error rate 1 in 5 million. Extra-long usb cable 6.56ft/2m high-speed USB 2.0 usb cable lets you scan with more flexibility, charge and transfer data with speed and ease.
- Scan Modes On The Fly: Switch between Manual Scanning and Auto Continuous Scanning modes easily by scanning provided barcodes.
- Plug and play, This laser handheld barcode scanner has simple installation with any USB port and Ideal for businesses, shops and warehouse operations. Its function is unbeatable and easy to use, design is stylish
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux; works with Word, Excel, Novell, and all common software
- Scanning Speed: 200 scans per second. Scanning angle: Inclination angle 55°, Elevation angle 65°. Operational Light Source:Visible Laser 650-670nm.
- Long Distance Wireless Transmission Technology.Delivers up to 400m transmission in open air/100m transmission indoor. No More Data Cable Needed, easily connected with your laptop, PC etc.
- With Mini USB Receiver,USB plug-and-play, no drive installation needed.Just plug USB and open up a EXCEL/WORD file then scan,works like a virtual keyboard input
- Two paring mode: One-to-one mode,More-to-one mode. At one-to-one mode,one scanner only transmit barcode to the one usb receiver. AT More-to-one mode,Multiple scanners can transmit barcode to the one usb receiver - ideal in a warehouse where several people are scanning at once.
- ☑ [Built-in 2D Zebra SE4710 Scanner]: With precise and fast scanning of 1D, 2D qr bar codes, this 2D android scanner is an ideal option for your inventory where you need to read and collect two types of bar codes. And built-in 2D Zebra SE4710 will perfectly realize the description above while keeping the scanning work great in the long run.
- ☑ [Come with the ergonomic pistol grip]: You can hold and use this 2D android scanner as simple as a regular scanner gun with this ergonomic pistol grip. And you just pull the trigger to scan the bar codes only if you want. The pistol grip design is more ideal for scanning work no matter what the size of your hands is.
- ☑ [Durable and Rock Solid]: Rugged-Designed for the industrial environment, the android scanner handheld can cater to your harsh use, and withstand multiple 6.5ft/2.0m drops onto the concrete under operating temperatures. Besides, this 2D barcode scanner is IP65 sealed against water and dust exposure which it might be subject to in the harsh use case.
Last update on 2021-06-22 at 00:10 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Here are some important factors to consider when buying a new barcode scanner.
Ensure that you purchase a device that will work in the temperature ranges required for your operations.
Many models are built to withstand drops, bumps and other mishaps that may cause some scanners to stop operating. If the scanner is to be used in rough conditions look for ones that are tough enough to withstand harsh use.
Simple To Use And Install
Look for models that are easy to setup and use. Many devices offer a stand that makes using the scanner more convenient.
Connectivity And Range
Make sure that the scanner offers sufficient wireless range if it is to be used in a large area such as a warehouse type setting.
Choose a scanner with a battery that provides ample operating time before needing to be recharged.
Many models offer a feature where codes can be scanned offline and stored on the device and then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This is usefull for businesses that need to scan many products stored at several different sites or over large areas.
Size And Weight
A compact and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to use over an extended time period.
Hands Free Mode
Having a hands free mode helps when scanning large or bulky items.
This feature allows you to scan an item without having to line up the scanner with the barcode on the item.
Compatible Barcode Types
Make sure that the scanner is compatible with your barcode type. Some common types are UPC / EAN, UCC / EAN128, ISBN/ISSN, Code128, Code93, Code39, Code 39 Full ASCII, Code11, Codabar, RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
Using the reviews and ratings found on this website can assist you in finding the barcode scanners that will meet the demands and budget for your business needs.