A good quality barcode scanner is an essential tool for many businesses. Whether being used for inventory upkeep or sales functions, having these useful devices on hand can make the daily running of your business operations a smoother and more accurate task.
Popular Barcode Scanners To Choose From
- Long Distance Wireless Transmission Technology.Delivers up to 400m transmission in open air/100m transmission indoor. No More Data Cable Needed, easily connected with your laptop, PC etc.
- Come with 2600mAh Large Battery, full charge allows 30 working days if scans 2000 barcodes a day, which can greatly extend working hours and improve your work efficiency.
- Two paring mode: One-to-one mode,More-to-one mode. At one-to-one mode,one scanner only transmit barcode to the one usb receiver. AT More-to-one mode,Multiple scanners can transmit barcode to the one usb receiver - ideal in a warehouse where several people are scanning at once.
- Plug and play, This laser handheld barcode scanner has simple installation with any USB port and Ideal for businesses, shops and warehouse operations. Its function is unbeatable and easy to use, design is stylish
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux; works with Word, Excel, Novell, and all common software
- Scanning Speed: 200 scans per second. Scanning angle: Inclination angle 55°, Elevation angle 65°. Operational Light Source:Visible Laser 650-670nm.
- Pair or plug into computer and install device
- Configure scanner based on customer specific needs
- Testing of scanner with recieving program (i.e. Word, Excel, or in house software)
- Fast & Accurate: Super decoding ability. This laser usb scanner scanning speeds at up to 300/sec. Error rate 1 in 5 million. High-speed USB 2.0 usb cable makes scanning more flexible, change and transfer data with speed and ease. Ideal for a wide range of situations, like businesses, shops and warehouse operations.
- Plug & Play: Simply connect the laser barcode scanner and your computer with the USB cable. No driver or software needed. This barcode scanner is compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux(there should be a USB 2.0 port available on your device); works with Word, Excel, Novell, and all common software.
- Auto Scanning Available: Switch between Manual Scanning and Auto Continuous Scanning mode easily by scanning provided barcodes.
- 【Two connection modes】2.4GHz wireless and USB cable connection; With Mini USB Receiver and USB Cable, Plug and Play, USB Receiver Automatic Pairing, no need to install any software or App. Simple installation and ideal use in a wide range of situations and workplaces.
- 【Long Distance】2.4GHz Wireless Transmission Technology.Delivers up to 492ft transmission in open air/ 98ft transmission indoor. No More Data Cable Needed, easily connected with your laptop, PC etc.
- 【Fast Accurate Reading Speed】32Bit CPU super decoding ability that the speed can up to 100/sec.Anti-Shock Silicone: the Black silicone protective cover can avoid the scratches and friction while falling from the height of 6.56 feet; the technical of IP54 sturdy which protect the wireless barcode scanner from dust and moisture.
Last update on 2022-08-14 at 17:30 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Here are some important factors to consider when buying a new barcode scanner.
Ensure that you purchase a device that will work in the temperature ranges required for your operations.
Many models are built to withstand drops, bumps and other mishaps that may cause some scanners to stop operating. If the scanner is to be used in rough conditions look for ones that are tough enough to withstand harsh use.
Simple To Use And Install
Look for models that are easy to setup and use. Many devices offer a stand that makes using the scanner more convenient.
Connectivity And Range
Make sure that the scanner offers sufficient wireless range if it is to be used in a large area such as a warehouse type setting.
Choose a scanner with a battery that provides ample operating time before needing to be recharged.
Many models offer a feature where codes can be scanned offline and stored on the device and then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This is usefull for businesses that need to scan many products stored at several different sites or over large areas.
Size And Weight
A compact and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to use over an extended time period.
Hands Free Mode
Having a hands free mode helps when scanning large or bulky items.
This feature allows you to scan an item without having to line up the scanner with the barcode on the item.
Compatible Barcode Types
Make sure that the scanner is compatible with your barcode type. Some common types are UPC / EAN, UCC / EAN128, ISBN/ISSN, Code128, Code93, Code39, Code 39 Full ASCII, Code11, Codabar, RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
Using the reviews and ratings found on this website can assist you in finding the barcode scanners that will meet the demands and budget for your business needs.