A good quality barcode scanner is an essential tool for many businesses. Whether being used for inventory upkeep or sales functions, having these useful devices on hand can make the daily running of your business operations a smoother and more accurate task.
Popular Barcode Scanners To Choose From
- Long Distance Wireless Transmission Technology.Delivers up to 400m transmission in open air/100m transmission indoor. No More Data Cable Needed, easily connected with your laptop, PC etc.
- With Mini USB Receiver,USB plug-and-play, no drive installation needed.Just plug USB and open up a EXCEL/WORD file then scan,works like a virtual keyboard input
- Two paring mode: One-to-one mode,More-to-one mode. At one-to-one mode,one scanner only transmit barcode to the one usb receiver. AT More-to-one mode,Multiple scanners can transmit barcode to the one usb receiver - ideal in a warehouse where several people are scanning at once.
- WIRELESS AND WIRED MODES - The Basecent barcode reader support cordless scanning with a 2.4G mini USB receiver, which allow you to scan bar code in every corner of your library and warehouse. Also, it can scan barcodes with an USB cable which will charge the scanner gun at the same time. Just plug the USB receiver or cable and scan, do not need driver.
- QUICK FOR ALL BARCODES - The maximum scanning speed of this laser scanner is 300 scans per second. This quick scanner can read UPC, ISBN, EAN and almost all the bar code labels in the world.
- LONG DISTANCE TRANSMISSION - With the wireless mode, the transmission distance between the scanner and the USB receiver are 60 to 100 meters(196.8ft) indoors, and up to 400 meters(1312.3ft) in open air.
- Plug and play, This laser handheld barcode scanner has simple installation with any USB port and Ideal for businesses, shops and warehouse operations. Its function is unbeatable and easy to use, design is stylish
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux; works with Word, Excel, Novell, and all common software
- Scanning Speed: 200 scans per second. Scanning angle: Inclination angle 55°, Elevation angle 65°. Operational Light Source:Visible Laser 650-670nm.
- 2.4G Wireless+USB 2.0 Wired Connection: plug and play with simple installation mini USB receiver (barcode scanner stand included) avoid the troubles of Bluetooth pairing.(Wireless transmission distance can up to 328ft under barrier free environment.)
- Fast Accurate Reading Speed: 32Bit CPU super decoding ability that the speed can up to 300/sec. Two working mode: Instant upload mode / storage mode. Scan and store barcodes and then update the data to your device.
- Anti-Shock Silicone: the orange silicone protective cover can avoid the scratches and friction while falling from the height of 6.56 feet; the technical of IP54 sturdy which protect the wireless barcode scanner from dust and moisture.
- 【Tera Magic Diamond Aiming System & Vibration Alert】Lightning speed read rate coupled with a large depth of field means no more frustrating delays trying to get your scanner at just the right angle or distance. In addition to the buzzer and LED light, when a scan is successful, you receive a tactile signal in the form of a mild vibration. Buzzer can be set to mute to allow for a quiet operation.
- 【Versatile 3-in-1 Transmission】Tera barcode can work via 2.4Ghz wireless + USB 2.0 wired. It is compatible with Bluetooth as well. Supports Windows and Mac OS; works with QuickBooks, Word, Excel, Novell; and almost all common software. It can be widely used in supermarkets, shopping malls, cosmetic stores, retail industry, postal industry, logistics, banks and medical institutions.
- 【Large 2000mAh Battery, 60 Days Standby】Large 2000mAh built-in battery, standby time can be over 60 days. Continuous scanning time can be up to 16.5-19.5 hours when fully charged. Worry free after one charge.
Last update on 2020-04-06 at 06:31 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Here are some important factors to consider when buying a new barcode scanner.
Ensure that you purchase a device that will work in the temperature ranges required for your operations.
Many models are built to withstand drops, bumps and other mishaps that may cause some scanners to stop operating. If the scanner is to be used in rough conditions look for ones that are tough enough to withstand harsh use.
Simple To Use And Install
Look for models that are easy to setup and use. Many devices offer a stand that makes using the scanner more convenient.
Connectivity And Range
Make sure that the scanner offers sufficient wireless range if it is to be used in a large area such as a warehouse type setting.
Choose a scanner with a battery that provides ample operating time before needing to be recharged.
Many models offer a feature where codes can be scanned offline and stored on the device and then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This is usefull for businesses that need to scan many products stored at several different sites or over large areas.
Size And Weight
A compact and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to use over an extended time period.
Hands Free Mode
Having a hands free mode helps when scanning large or bulky items.
This feature allows you to scan an item without having to line up the scanner with the barcode on the item.
Compatible Barcode Types
Make sure that the scanner is compatible with your barcode type. Some common types are UPC / EAN, UCC / EAN128, ISBN/ISSN, Code128, Code93, Code39, Code 39 Full ASCII, Code11, Codabar, RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
Using the reviews and ratings found on this website can assist you in finding the barcode scanners that will meet the demands and budget for your business needs.