A good quality barcode scanner is an essential tool for many businesses. Whether being used for inventory upkeep or sales functions, having these useful devices on hand can make the daily running of your business operations a smoother and more accurate task.
Popular Barcode Scanners To Choose From
- Plug and play, This laser handheld barcode scanner has simple installation with any USB port and Ideal for businesses, shops and warehouse operations. Its function is unbeatable and easy to use, design is stylish
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux; works with Word, Excel, Novell, and all common software
- Scanning Speed: 200 scans per second. Scanning angle: Inclination angle 55°, Elevation angle 65°. Operational Light Source:Visible Laser 650-670nm.
- Long Distance Wireless Transmission Technology.Delivers up to 400m transmission in open air/100m transmission indoor. No More Data Cable Needed, easily connected with your laptop, PC etc.
- With Mini USB Receiver,USB plug-and-play, no drive installation needed.Just plug USB and open up a EXCEL/WORD file then scan,works like a virtual keyboard input
- Two paring mode: One-to-one mode,More-to-one mode. At one-to-one mode,one scanner only transmit barcode to the one usb receiver. AT More-to-one mode,Multiple scanners can transmit barcode to the one usb receiver - ideal in a warehouse where several people are scanning at once.
- Larger battery enables longer continuous usage and twice the stand-by time. With the unique battery indicator light showing the remaining battery level, no more Low Battery Anxiety.
- The curved handle is extended and thickened. Specially designed smooth and flat trigger for better grip.
- The orange anti-shock silicone protective cover can avoid scratches and friction while falling from the height of 6.56 feet. IP54 technology protects the wireless barcode scanner from dust.
- POWERFUL HARDWARE SOLUTIONS — Cortex-A53 Quad-core 1.45GHz CPU allows smooth multiple tasks running. 5.2'' FHD 1920x1080 screen with Corning Gorilla Glass multi-touch panel, gloves and wet hands supported. 13MP camera.
- PROFESSIONAL 1D 2D & QR BAR CODE READING — Built-in Zebra SE4710 2D imager scan engine. Extraordinary performance on blurry/broken barcodes. Support data wedge function for txt, excel, google sheets output or web-based warehouse & inventory applications. SDK available for customized development.
- OUTSTANDING BATTERY DURABILITY — Integrated 8000mAH Li-ion battery for +12 hours working time. Standby time over 500 hours. Support quick recharging. No worries for power in the field.
Last update on 2021-09-17 at 02:33 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Here are some important factors to consider when buying a new barcode scanner.
Ensure that you purchase a device that will work in the temperature ranges required for your operations.
Many models are built to withstand drops, bumps and other mishaps that may cause some scanners to stop operating. If the scanner is to be used in rough conditions look for ones that are tough enough to withstand harsh use.
Simple To Use And Install
Look for models that are easy to setup and use. Many devices offer a stand that makes using the scanner more convenient.
Connectivity And Range
Make sure that the scanner offers sufficient wireless range if it is to be used in a large area such as a warehouse type setting.
Choose a scanner with a battery that provides ample operating time before needing to be recharged.
Many models offer a feature where codes can be scanned offline and stored on the device and then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This is usefull for businesses that need to scan many products stored at several different sites or over large areas.
Size And Weight
A compact and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to use over an extended time period.
Hands Free Mode
Having a hands free mode helps when scanning large or bulky items.
This feature allows you to scan an item without having to line up the scanner with the barcode on the item.
Compatible Barcode Types
Make sure that the scanner is compatible with your barcode type. Some common types are UPC / EAN, UCC / EAN128, ISBN/ISSN, Code128, Code93, Code39, Code 39 Full ASCII, Code11, Codabar, RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
Using the reviews and ratings found on this website can assist you in finding the barcode scanners that will meet the demands and budget for your business needs.