Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Comes with one cradle and one USB cable
- BUILT FOR ALL-DAY, EVERYDAY USE—patent pending single circuit board improves reliability by eliminating interconnections. Superior battery power management delivers the largest number of scans per battery charge to support scan intensive applications. And both cradles can handle over a quarter million insertions.
- FREE YOUR WORKERS WITH BLUETOOTH—Bluetooth frees workers from cords, allowing cashiers to easily scan items inside and outside of the cash wrap.
- The LI4278 takes 1D barcode scanning to the next level, allowing workers to scan faster and farther as they can capture virtually any 1D barcode.
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
QR & Barcode Scanner
- - Scan all kinds of QR codes and barcodes.
- - View a Scan history list of all of your past scans of QR CODES and BARCODES.
- - This barcode reader is Flashlight supported for scanning Barcode at low-light environments.
Last update on 2021-04-11 at 18:02 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Barcode Scanner Buying Guide
A good barcode scanner is a necessary tool for many business owners. Whether being utilized for supply upkeep or sales purposes , having these types of useful instruments around can make the daily running of your company operations a smoother and more accurate process.
Here are some important items to check out when getting a new barcode scanner.
Be sure that you purchase a device that is going to work in the temperature ranges necessary for your requirements.
A number of devices are made to withstand drops , bumps along with other accidents which could result in some scanners to stop functioning. In the event that the scanner is going to be utilized in difficult types of conditions purchase versions that will be strong enough to hold up to rough use.
Simple To Operate And Setup
Search for models which are simple to set up and use. A large number of units will offer a stand that makes working with the scanner more convenient.
Connectivity And Distance
Be sure that the scanner provides ample wireless range if it is to be utilized in a huge area usch as a warehouse type environment.
Battery Power Life
Select a scanner with a battery which offers sufficient running time before having to be charged up again.
Numerous models provide you with a function where codes can be scanned offline and recorded on the device and then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This is usefull for businesses that need to scan a great number of merchandise stocked at a number of different locations or over large areas.
Size Of The Scanner And Weight
A compact and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to make use of over a prolonged period of time.
Hands Free Setting
Utilizing a hands free mode helps while scanning large or bulky objects.
This attribute lets you scan an item without having to align the scanner with the barcode on the item.
Compatible Barcode Types
Confirm that the scanner is appropriate for your barcode type. Most common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
By making use of the comments and ratings found on this web site can help you in identifying the barcode scanners that will meet the requirements and budget for your company needs.