Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Comes with one cradle and one USB cable
- BUILT FOR ALL-DAY, EVERYDAY USE—patent pending single circuit board improves reliability by eliminating interconnections. Superior battery power management delivers the largest number of scans per battery charge to support scan intensive applications. And both cradles can handle over a quarter million insertions.
- FREE YOUR WORKERS WITH BLUETOOTH—Bluetooth frees workers from cords, allowing cashiers to easily scan items inside and outside of the cash wrap.
- The LI4278 takes 1D barcode scanning to the next level, allowing workers to scan faster and farther as they can capture virtually any 1D barcode.
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
QR & Barcode Scanner
- - Scan all kinds of QR codes and barcodes.
- - View a Scan history list of all of your past scans of QR CODES and BARCODES.
- - This barcode reader is Flashlight supported for scanning Barcode at low-light environments.
QR Code Scanner: Free QR Code and Barcode Reader
- QR Code Scanner includes the following features:
- - Scan a large array of barcodes including QR Codes, Aztec, Code 39 and many more
- - Copy the barcode information to your clipboard for use with your other applications
NADAMOO Wireless Barcode Scanner 328 Feet Transmission Distance USB Cordless 1D Laser Automatic Barcode Reader Handhold Bar Code Scanner with USB Receiver for Store, Supermarket, Warehouse
- Long Distance Wireless Transmission Technology.Delivers up to 400m transmission in open air/100m transmission indoor. No More Data Cable Needed, easily connected with your laptop, PC etc.
- With Mini USB Receiver,USB plug-and-play, no drive installation needed.Just plug USB and open up a EXCEL/WORD file then scan,works like a virtual keyboard input
- Two paring mode: One-to-one mode,More-to-one mode. At one-to-one mode,one scanner only transmit barcode to the one usb receiver. AT More-to-one mode,Multiple scanners can transmit barcode to the one usb receiver - ideal in a warehouse where several people are scanning at once.
WoneNice USB Laser Barcode Scanner Wired Handheld Bar Code Scanner Reader Black
- Plug and play, This laser handheld barcode scanner has simple installation with any USB port and Ideal for businesses, shops and warehouse operations. Its function is unbeatable and easy to use, design is stylish
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux; works with Word, Excel, Novell, and all common software
- Scanning Speed: 200 scans per second. Scanning angle: Inclination angle 55°, Elevation angle 65°. Operational Light Source:Visible Laser 650-670nm.
Last update on 2020-11-24 at 23:13 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Barcode Buying Guide And Information
The right barcode scanner is an important tool for a lot of businesses. Whether in use for inventory management or sales operations , keeping these handy tools around can make the day-to-day running of your company operations a smoother and more detailed activity.
Listed here are some important things to look at when it comes to buying a new barcode scanner.
Make certain you select a device designed to work in the temperature levels required for your applications.
Several models are manufactured to survive falls , bumps as well as other incidents that can lead to many scanners to cease functioning. Whenever the scanner is usually to be made use of in challenging situations search for kinds which are durable enough to stand up to severe use.
Easy-to-use And Setup
Consider types that will be straightforward to setup and work with. Quite a few devices include a stand that will make using the scanner a lot easier.
Connectability And Range
Make certain the scanner features sufficient wireless range if it is to be utilized in a big area usch as a warehouse type environment.
Buy a scanner with a battery that has lots of operating time before needing to be recharged.
Some types have a function where codes can be scanned offline and retained on the device then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This is really usefull for businesses that will have to scan a number of merchandise housed at multiple sites or over large areas.
Dimensions And Weight
A hand held and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to work with over a long period of time.
Hands Free Setting
Using a hands free setting can certainly help when scanning large or bulky objects.
This feature help you scan a product without having to align the scanner with the barcode on the item.
Compatible Barcode Varieties
Be sure that the scanner is appropriate for your current barcode class. The common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
Using the opinions and ratings found on this website may help you in finding the barcode scanners that are going to suit the demands and budget for your corporate needs.