Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- DS4308-SR Kit——Includes barcode scanner, stand and USB cable
- Scan any bar code on any medium—Scans 1-D, 2-D and PDF417 bar codes printed on paper labels or displayed on mobile devices or computer screens.
- Omni-directional scanning—Enables true point-and-shoot scanning simplicity by eliminating the need to align bar code and scanner.
- Durable design for superior uptime—Built to survive a 6 ft./1.83 m drop to concrete, the DS4308 delivers reliable operation, despite the inevitable everyday drops
- Adjustable beeper volume and frequency tone—You get the flexibility to adjust beeper characteristics for your environment — from a quiet boutique store to a noisy light industrial manufacturing production line.
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
QR & Barcode Scanner
- - Scan all kinds of QR codes and barcodes.
- - View a Scan history list of all of your past scans of QR CODES and BARCODES.
- - This barcode reader is Flashlight supported for scanning Barcode at low-light environments.
Last update on 2021-04-11 at 18:02 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
A quality barcode scanner is a needed tool for a number of manufacturers. Whether in use for supply upkeep or sales purposes , keeping these functional instruments around could make the every day running of your corporate operations a smoother and more detailed task.
Here are a few of some important items to check when it comes to a new barcode scanner.
Ensure that you obtain a unit that can operate in the temperature ranges required for your requirements.
Several units are made to survive falls , bumps or other accidents that can make some scanners to quit working. Any time the scanner is to be utilized in hard environments seek out versions that are tough enough to handle rough use.
Very Easy To Use And Set Up
Consider types which are uncomplicated to setup and utilize. A large number of devices offer you a stand which will make operating the scanner much simpler.
Connectivity And Distance
Confirm the scanner provides you with adequate wireless range if it is to be utilized in a wide area usch as a warehouse type environment.
Decide on a scanner with a battery source which supplies a good amount of operating time before needing to be charged up again.
A number of models offer a function where codes can be scanned offline and retained on the device and then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This can be usefull for business enterprises that will need to scan a big selection of products housed at numerous locations or over large areas.
Size Of The Scanner And Weight
A compact and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to operate over a prolonged time frame.
Hands Free Setting
Using a hands free function will help when scanning big or bulky materials.
This function helps you scan an object while not having to line up the scanner with the barcode on the product.
Compatible Barcode Variants
Make sure the scanner is compatible with your barcode style. A few common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
With the help of the user reviews and feedback found on this site can assist you to find the barcode scanners designed to satisfy the needs and price range for your corporate needs.