Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- DS4308-SR Kit——Includes barcode scanner, stand and USB cable
- Omni-directional scanning——Enables true point-and-shoot scanning simplicity by eliminating the need to align bar code and scanner.
- Scan any bar code on any medium——Scans 1-D, 2-D and PDF417 bar codes printed on paper labels or displayed on mobile devices or computer screens.
- b>Adjustable beeper volume and frequency tone——You get the flexibility to adjust beeper characteristics for your environment — from a quiet boutique store to a noisy light industrial manufacturing production line.
- Durable design for superior uptime——Built to survive a 6 ft./1.83 m drop to concrete, the DS4308 delivers reliable operation, despite the inevitable everyday drops.
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
QR & Barcode Scanner
- - Scan all kinds of QR codes and barcodes.
- - View a Scan history list of all of your past scans of QR CODES and BARCODES.
- - This barcode reader is Flashlight supported for scanning Barcode at low-light environments.
Last update on 2021-04-12 at 18:10 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Barcode Buying Guide And Information
A good barcode scanner is a highly important item for lots of industries. Whether utilized for stock management or sales operations , keeping these worthwhile tools around could make the everyday managing of your corporate operations a smoother and more detailed activity.
Here are a few of some important items to carefully consider when it comes to buying a new barcode scanner.
Be sure that you obtain a device that are designed to work in the temperature ranges necessary for your business.
A lot of devices are manufactured to withstand falls , bumps and other mishaps which could result in many scanners to cease operating. In the event that the scanner is going to be utilized in tough conditions seek out ones which are tough enough to endure harsh use.
Simple To Operate And Setup
Look for models that are easy to set up and make use of. Many products provide a stand that will make utilizing the scanner more convenient.
Connectability And Range
Be certain that the scanner offers sufficient wireless range if it is to be utilized in a sizable area usch as a warehouse type setting.
Battery Pack Life
Consider a scanner with a battery which gives enough operating time before having to be recharged.
A lot of kinds come with a feature where codes can be scanned offline and retained on the device then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This is really usefull for companies that will have to scan a variety of merchandise kept at a number of sites or over large areas.
Over all size And Weight
A hand held and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to work with over an extended period of time.
Hands Free Feature
Utilizing a hands free function assists you when scanning big or bulky objects.
This function help you scan an item without the need to align the scanner with the barcode on the item.
Compatible Barcode Variations
Always make sure the scanner is compatible with your current barcode class. Many common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
Utilizing the comments and user ratings found on this web-site can assist you to locate the barcode scanners which will satisfy the demands and price range for your company needs.