Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Innovative hybrid design — Truly designed for ease of use for both hands-free and handheld scanning; dynamically switches between modesv
- Comprehensive data capture — 1D, 2D and PDF417 symbologies; image capture
- Omnidirectional scanning — wide working range, laser aiming pattern — Easy to use; no need to align item and scanner; virtually no training required
- Withstands multiple 5 ft./1.5 m drops to concrete — Designed to endure the rigors of everyday use for maximum reliability and uptime — as well as a low total cost of ownership
- The DS9808-SR offers a handheld decode range of up to 10.5 in./26.7 cm
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
QR & Barcode Scanner
- - Scan all kinds of QR codes and barcodes.
- - View a Scan history list of all of your past scans of QR CODES and BARCODES.
- - This barcode reader is Flashlight supported for scanning Barcode at low-light environments.
Last update on 2021-04-12 at 18:10 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Barcode Buying Guide And Information
The right barcode scanner is a really important piece of equipment for many business owners. Whether used for inventory upkeep or sales purposes , keeping these types of useful devices around can make the day to day management of your corporate operations a smoother and more accurate task.
Below are some important factors to carefully consider when purchasing a new barcode scanner.
Operating Temperature ranges
Be sure you buy a device which can operate in the temperature ranges needed for your applications.
Many units are built to stand up against falls , bumps and other mishaps that may lead to many scanners to stop working. Any time the scanner is going to be put to use in bad conditions search for versions that will be tough enough to cope with rough use.
Very Easy To Use And Set Up
Look for units that will be convenient to set up and make use of. Lots of devices offer you a stand which will make using the scanner much simpler.
Connectability And Range
Be sure that the scanner provides you with plenty of wireless range if it is to be utilized in a wide area usch as a warehouse type setting.
Battery Pack Time
Find a scanner with a battery source that gives a lot of operational time before needing to be charged up again.
Numerous designs supply you with a feature where codes can be scanned offline and recorded on the device and then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This may be usefull for firms that might want to scan numerous manufactured goods kept at numerous locations or over large areas.
Their size And Weight
A fairly small and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to make use of over a lengthy timeframe.
Hands Free Setting
Utilizing a hands free setting will help when scanning large or bulky merchandise.
This function permits you to scan a product while not having to align the scanner with the barcode on the product.
Compatible Barcode Kinds
Check that the scanner is compatible with your barcode type. Most common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
Making use of the comments and user ratings found on this web-site may help you in looking for the barcode scanners which will best suit the demands and budget for your corporate needs.