Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- It is called Zebra Symbol now after Zebra acquired Motorola Symbol in 2014.
- Handheld and hands-free modes Dual mode functionality saves time; keeps lines moving and minimizes wait times; eliminates the need to lift heavy items, reducing the opportunity for injury, Multi-code mode Allows simultaneous scanning of a group of bar codes and reports only the selected bar code(s) in a pre-selected order
- Picklist mode Select and scan a single bar code from a bar code menu or picklist ideal for items that are too small for bar code labels such as nuts and bolts in a hardware store to tiny cosmetic brushes
- Industry-first spherical exit window Improves scanning performance by minimizing stray light and reducing reflections to the imaging sensor
- Dual LEDs plus programmable beeper volume, frequency and duration Protects productivity in noisy environments, such as theaters, airports and restaurants by providing both visual and audible confirmation of successful scans; convenient side trigger allows users to adjust beeper volume on-the fly
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
QR & Barcode Scanner
- - Scan all kinds of QR codes and barcodes.
- - View a Scan history list of all of your past scans of QR CODES and BARCODES.
- - This barcode reader is Flashlight supported for scanning Barcode at low-light environments.
Last update on 2021-04-12 at 18:10 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Barcode Scanner Buying Guide
A high quality barcode scanner is a needed tool for a great many industries. Whether used for merchandise upkeep or sales functions , keeping these kinds of handy devices around have the ability to make the day by day functioning of your company operations a smoother and more accurate task.
Listed here are some important features to look at when it comes to buying a new barcode scanner.
Make sure you select a unit that can operate in the temperature ranges required for your workplaces.
Several units are made to stand up to drops , bumps along with other mishaps that may lead to many scanners to quit functioning. In cases where the scanner is usually to be put to use in rough situations check out kinds which are durable enough to tolerate rough use.
Convenient To Use And Set Up
Choose products that are uncomplicated to set up and utilize. Several units come with a stand which will make using the scanner faster and easier.
Connectability And Range
Check that the scanner provides you with sufficient wireless range if it is to be used in a large area usch as a warehouse type setting.
Consider a scanner with a battery source that gives considerable operational time before needing to be recharged.
A lot of designs include a feature where codes can be scanned offline and retained on the device then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This is really usefull for business enterprises that will have to scan a large number of goods housed at numerous sites or over large areas.
Size And Weight
A fairly small and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to operate over a lengthy time frame.
Hands Free Setting
Utilizing a hands free setting can certainly help while scanning large or bulky products.
This attribute help you scan a product while not having to align the scanner with the barcode on the item.
Compatible Barcode Versions
Always make sure that the scanner is compatible with your barcode class. Some common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
Making use of the evaluations and feedback found on this blog can assist you in looking for the barcode scanners that are going to match the requirements and price range for your corporate needs.