Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- It is called Zebra Symbol now after Zebra acquired Motorola Symbol in 2014.
- Handheld and hands-free modes Dual mode functionality saves time; keeps lines moving and minimizes wait times; eliminates the need to lift heavy items, reducing the opportunity for injury, Multi-code mode Allows simultaneous scanning of a group of bar codes and reports only the selected bar code(s) in a pre-selected order
- Picklist mode Select and scan a single bar code from a bar code menu or picklist ideal for items that are too small for bar code labels such as nuts and bolts in a hardware store to tiny cosmetic brushes
- Industry-first spherical exit window Improves scanning performance by minimizing stray light and reducing reflections to the imaging sensor
- Dual LEDs plus programmable beeper volume, frequency and duration Protects productivity in noisy environments, such as theaters, airports and restaurants by providing both visual and audible confirmation of successful scans; convenient side trigger allows users to adjust beeper volume on-the fly
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
- Long Distance Wireless Transmission Technology.Delivers up to 400m transmission in open air/100m transmission indoor. No More Data Cable Needed, easily connected with your laptop, PC etc.
- With Mini USB Receiver,USB plug-and-play, no drive installation needed.Just plug USB and open up a EXCEL/WORD file then scan,works like a virtual keyboard input
- Two paring mode: One-to-one mode,More-to-one mode. At one-to-one mode,one scanner only transmit barcode to the one usb receiver. AT More-to-one mode,Multiple scanners can transmit barcode to the one usb receiver - ideal in a warehouse where several people are scanning at once.
- Plug and play, This laser handheld barcode scanner has simple installation with any USB port and Ideal for businesses, shops and warehouse operations. Its function is unbeatable and easy to use, design is stylish
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux; works with Word, Excel, Novell, and all common software
- Scanning Speed: 200 scans per second. Scanning angle: Inclination angle 55°, Elevation angle 65°. Operational Light Source:Visible Laser 650-670nm.
- Bluetooth Barcode Scanner for iPhone iPad Android Tablet PC, Support Mac OS X, Android, Windows 10 and ipad IOS 9
- With the scanner's CCD sensor Engine Support reading linear barcode directly from a Computer Screen and mobile phone
- Easy your work trigger the button then the barcode scanner will start to pair, Support HID and SPP mode
- barcode scanner
- Larger battery enables longer continuous usage and twice the stand-by time. With the unique battery indicator light showing the remaining battery level, no more Low Battery Anxiety.
- The curved handle is extended and thickened. Specially designed smooth and flat trigger for better grip.
- The orange anti-shock silicone protective cover can avoid scratches and friction while falling from the height of 6.56 feet. IP54 technology protects the wireless barcode scanner from dust.
Last update on 2021-10-20 at 23:15 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API