Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- HIGH DENSITY CAPTURE: Capture 1D high-density bar codes for greater application flexibility. With just one scanner, you can capture the high density bar codes common on small items.
- GENERAL PURPOSE USE: The LS2208 scanner is hand held and ideal for retail, hospital, education or government settings. Built to be used reliability all day long this scanner is excellent for a wide variety of business applications.
- BUILT FOR YOUR BUSINESS: The LS2208 scanner is built primarily for retail and hospitality businesses everywhere, but the applications are endless. Placing this reliable tool at your point of sale will ensure quick transactions and keep the lines moving.
- PLUG AND PLAY: Truly plug-and-play. The universal cable connects to any computing environment, practically eliminating setup and training time.
- ALL DAY COMFORT: The well-proven ergonomic and lightweight balanced design provides maximum comfort, even in the most scan intensive environments. Resulting in reduced user fatigue and increased worker productivity.
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
QR & Barcode Scanner
- - Scan all kinds of QR codes and barcodes.
- - View a Scan history list of all of your past scans of QR CODES and BARCODES.
- - This barcode reader is Flashlight supported for scanning Barcode at low-light environments.
Last update on 2021-04-11 at 18:02 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Barcode Scanner Buying Guide
The right barcode scanner is an extremely important product for lots of business enterprises. Whether utilized for stock management or sales purposes , keeping these necessary instruments around can certainly make the day by day running of your company operations a smoother and more accurate task.
There are some important items to consider when getting a new barcode scanner.
Be sure you get a unit designed to work in the temperature ranges necessary for your workplaces.
Many devices are built to survive falls , bumps as well as other incidents that may cause many scanners to stop working. In case the scanner is going to be used in difficult conditions check out types that will be strong enough to withstand extreme use.
Easy To Use And Install
Check for devices that will be uncomplicated to setup and operate. Numerous products will offer you a stand which will make operating the scanner convenient.
Connectability And Range
Make certain that the scanner features plenty of wireless range if it is to be utilized in a wide area usch as a warehouse type environment.
Battery Pack Time
Go with a scanner with a battery pack that gives abundant running time before needing to be recharged.
Many products offer a feature where codes can be scanned offline and recorded on the device and then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This may be usefull for companies that will have to scan numerous manufactured goods placed at a number of different sites or over large areas.
Size Of The Scanner And Weight
A small and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to operate over a prolonged timeframe.
Hands Free Setting
Having a hands free setting may help when scanning large or bulky goods.
This function make it easier to scan an object without having to line up the scanner with the barcode on the item.
Compatible Barcode Versions
Check that the scanner is suitable for your current barcode version. The common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
With the help of the evaluations and feedback found on this site can assist you in locating the barcode scanners that are going to match the requirements and budget for your corporate needs.