Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- AFFORDABLE 1D/2D SCANNER: An affordable 1D/2D imager that doesn’t compromise performance or features for price. Capture barcodes from mobile devices, PDF417, 1D and 2D Paper barcodes on items for sale, coupons, loyalty cards and more.
- GENERAL PURPOSE: The DS9208 provides the performance and features needed to significantly reduce data entry errors and boost productivity day in and day out in gift shops, boutiques, sporting goods, jewelers, video stores, florists and other retailers.
- BUILT FOR YOUR BUSINESS: The DS9208 hand held scanner is built primarily for retail and hospitality businesses everywhere. Placing this reliable tool at your point of sale will ensure quick transactions and keep the lines moving.
- HANDHELD AND HANDS-FREE MODES: Dual mode functionality saves time, keeps the lines moving, minimizes wait times and eliminates the need to lift heavy items. Reducing the opportunity for injury.
- GO ANYWHER DESIGN: The most compact footprint in this class, the DS9208 can fit in the most space constrained areas, from the point of sale in a boutique to the ticket window at a train station. Fits just about anywhere.
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
QR & Barcode Scanner
- - Scan all kinds of QR codes and barcodes.
- - View a Scan history list of all of your past scans of QR CODES and BARCODES.
- - This barcode reader is Flashlight supported for scanning Barcode at low-light environments.
Last update on 2021-04-11 at 18:02 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Barcode Buying Guide And Information
The right barcode scanner is a highly important item for a great many business owners. Whether being utilized for merchandise management or sales purposes , having these kinds of practical devices around helps make the everyday management of your corporate operations a smoother and more detailed activity.
Here are some important factors to consider when it comes to buying a new barcode scanner.
Make sure that you obtain a unit that is going to work in the temperature levels required for your applications.
Many models are manufactured to survive drops , bumps or other accidents which could lead to many scanners to stop functioning. Any time the scanner will be utilized in bad situations check out versions that are durable enough to survive harsh use.
Straightforward To Use And Setup
Lookout for types which are convenient to install and operate. A lot of devices come with a stand which will make utilizing the scanner less cumbersome.
Connectivity And Distance
Be sure the scanner provides plenty of wireless range if it is to be used in a sizable area usch as a warehouse type setting.
Purchase a scanner with a battery source that gives considerable running time before the need to be charged up again.
Several units come with a feature where codes can be scanned offline and recorded on the device and then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This could be usefull for organizations and businesses that might want to scan several goods placed at a number of sites or over large areas.
Size And Weight
A small and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to use over an extended time frame.
Hands Free Function
Having a hands free function could help while scanning big or bulky goods.
This function lets you scan an item without needing to line up the scanner with the barcode on the product.
Compatible Barcode Versions
Make sure that the scanner is appropriate for your actual barcode version. Most common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
By making use of the product reviews and rankings found on this web site may help you in identifying the barcode scanners that are designed to fulfill the demands and budget for your corporate needs.