Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- USB charging——No external power adapter and power cord needed, the power is supplied through USB cord, eliminates the costs associated with purchasing, managing and providing power to a separate power supply
- Comprehensive advanced data capture——Capture all common bar codes (1-D, 2-D and PDF417) on labels as well as on mobile phone displays
- Superior durability——Offers Zebrla’s best-in-class drop specification, the ability to survive 6 ft./ 1.8 m drops to concrete — ensuring reliable operation in spite of everyday drops and bumps
- Bluetooth Connectivity——Provides a secure wireless connection to the scanner base station for cordless convenience and safety
- Lightweight ergonomic design——Easy to hold regardless of hand size; reduces fatigue; enables all day scanning comfort to protect productivity in scan-intensive applications
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
QR & Barcode Scanner
- - Scan all kinds of QR codes and barcodes.
- - View a Scan history list of all of your past scans of QR CODES and BARCODES.
- - This barcode reader is Flashlight supported for scanning Barcode at low-light environments.
Last update on 2021-04-12 at 18:10 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Guide To Barcode Scanners
A good barcode scanner is a vital item for a lot of organizations. Whether being used for stock upkeep or sales operations , keeping these types of invaluable tools around help make the day by day running of your business operations a smoother and more accurate activity.
These are some important features to have a look at when purchasing a new barcode scanner.
Operational Temperature ranges
Ensure that you select a unit which can work in the temperature levels required for your business.
A number of models are manufactured to tolerate drops , bumps and other accidents that could make some scanners to quit working. Whenever the scanner is going to be used in hard circumstances choose kinds that are tough enough to withstand severe use.
Straightforward To Use And Setup
Try to get units that are simple to install and operate. Several units will offer you a stand which will make utilizing the scanner much easier.
Connectivity And Distance
Be sure that the scanner offers ample wireless range if it is to be used in a sizable area usch as a warehouse type environment.
Battery Power Time
Select a scanner with a battery that has significant operational time before the need to be charged.
Quite a few versions provide you with a function where codes can be scanned offline and saved on the device and then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This is usefull for industries that need to scan several products stored at numerous locations or over large areas.
Size Of The Scanner And Weight
A portable and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to use over a prolonged period of time.
Hands Free Function
Having a hands free function helps while scanning big or bulky merchandise.
This attribute will let you scan a product and not have to align the scanner with the barcode on the product.
Compatible Barcode Versions
Be sure that the scanner is appropriate for your actual barcode type. Most common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
Utilizing the opinions and rankings found on this web site can assist you to locate the barcode scanners designed to satisfy the requirements and price range for your business needs.