Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- High resolution optical lens for superior scanning of tiny dense codes——Reads very high density codes faster and closer — including codes that are a half inch or less at near contact.
- Scan any barcode on any medium——Scan 1D, 2D and PDF417 barcodes printed on plastic and metal electronic subcomponents such as PCB boards, memory chips and more. Also captures direct marks printed on non- reflective surfaces, plus barcodes in virtually any condition printed on paper labels.
- Omni-directional scanning——Enables true point-and-shoot scanning simplicity by eliminating the need to align barcode and scanner.
- Unsurpassed aiming technology——Crisp and bright aiming dot has the reach and brightness needed for near field scanning, as well as picklist mode.
- Durable design for superior uptime——Built to survive a 6 ft./1.83 m drop to concrete, the DS4308-XD delivers reliable operation, despite the inevitable everyday drops.
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
QR & Barcode Scanner
- - Scan all kinds of QR codes and barcodes.
- - View a Scan history list of all of your past scans of QR CODES and BARCODES.
- - This barcode reader is Flashlight supported for scanning Barcode at low-light environments.
Last update on 2021-04-11 at 18:02 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Barcode Buying Guide And Information
A quality barcode scanner is an extremely important piece of equipment for a lot of manufacturers. Whether used for stock management or sales operations , having these kinds of practical tools around could make the day by day management of your corporate operations a smoother and more accurate task.
Listed below are some important things to look into when it comes to a new barcode scanner.
Make certain you choose a unit that can operate in the temperature ranges required for your applications.
A lot of models are built to stand up to drops , bumps and other accidents that could lead to some scanners to quit working. In the event that the scanner might be made use of in bad environments shop for ones that are strong enough to withstand extreme use.
Easy-to-use And Setup
Shop for models that are simple to setup and make use of. Lots of units include a stand which makes utilizing the scanner less demanding.
Connectivity And Range
Make sure the scanner gives suitable wireless range if it is to be utilized in a large area usch as a warehouse type setting.
Battery Pack Time
Consider a scanner with a battery source that has significant operational time before needing to be recharged.
A number of products offer you a function where codes can be scanned offline and collected on the device then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This is certainly usefull for businesses that have to scan a variety of products stored at many different sites or over large areas.
Their size And Weight
A portable and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to operate over an extended time period.
Hands Free Function
Using a hands free mode will help while scanning large or bulky goods.
This function allows you to scan an item and not have to align the scanner with the barcode on the product.
Compatible Barcode Variations
Check that the scanner is compatible with your current barcode class. A few common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
By using the user reviews and ratings found on this blog may help you to find the barcode scanners which will best suit the demands and budget for your company needs.