Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- USB Cable Included
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
NADAMOO Wireless Barcode Scanner 328 Feet Transmission Distance USB Cordless 1D Laser Automatic Barcode Reader Handhold Bar Code Scanner with USB Receiver for Store, Supermarket, Warehouse
- Long Distance Wireless Transmission Technology.Delivers up to 400m transmission in open air/100m transmission indoor. No More Data Cable Needed, easily connected with your laptop, PC etc.
- With Mini USB Receiver,USB plug-and-play, no drive installation needed.Just plug USB and open up a EXCEL/WORD file then scan,works like a virtual keyboard input
- Two paring mode: One-to-one mode,More-to-one mode. At one-to-one mode,one scanner only transmit barcode to the one usb receiver. AT More-to-one mode,Multiple scanners can transmit barcode to the one usb receiver - ideal in a warehouse where several people are scanning at once.
WoneNice USB Laser Barcode Scanner Wired Handheld Bar Code Scanner Reader Black
- Plug and play, This laser handheld barcode scanner has simple installation with any USB port and Ideal for businesses, shops and warehouse operations. Its function is unbeatable and easy to use, design is stylish
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux; works with Word, Excel, Novell, and all common software
- Scanning Speed: 200 scans per second. Scanning angle: Inclination angle 55°, Elevation angle 65°. Operational Light Source:Visible Laser 650-670nm.
Fastest Qr & Barcode Scanner
- - SCAN QR & Barcode with any of Androids cameras. App will automatically detect and scan QR or Barcode you are pointing your camera at.
- - SCAN Barcode using camera
- - SCAN QR code from saved QR image
NETUM Bluetooth Barcode Scanner, Compatible with 2.4G Wireless & Bluetooth Function & Wired Connection, Connect Smart Phone, Tablet, PC, CCD Bar Code Reader Work with Windows, Mac,Android, iOS
- Bluetooth Barcode Scanner for iPhone iPad Android Tablet PC, Support Mac OS X, Android, Windows 10 and ipad IOS 9
- With the scanner's CCD sensor Engine Support reading linear barcode directly from a Computer Screen and mobile phone
- Easy your work trigger the button then the barcode scanner will start to pair, Support HID and SPP mode
Eyoyo Mini 1D Bluetooth Barcode Scanner, 3-in-1 Bluetooth & USB Wired & 2.4G Wireless Barcode Reader Portable Bar Code Scanning Work with Windows, Android, iOS, Tablets or Computers
- 【Super Mini Pocket 1D Scanner】: Completely mini pocket size and 35g/1.23oz ultralightweight, making our this Eyoyo barcode scanner to be a better choice for portable use. especially for book store, online store, sales shop, warehouse, etc place.
- 【3-in-1 Connection Ways】: You can according to your needs to switch between 2.4G wireless & Bluetooth & USB wired three types of connection mode more convenient . also Eyoyo Bluetooth barcode scanner delivers up to 30m/98ft transmission distance in barrier free under the 2.4G wireless mode, up to 50m/164ft transmission distance barrier free under the Bluetooth mode.
- 【Advanced 1D Scan Technology】: Eyoyo 1D scanner easily capture 1D code including UPC/EAN, Code39, Interleaved 2 of 5, Code93, Code 128, Codabar, Industry25, Matrix25, etc barcode. Also with super decoding ability support scan damaged barcode, distortion barcode, colorful barcode and reflective barcode, etc special barcode.
Last update on 2021-10-21 at 06:51 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Barcode Features The right barcode scanner is a very important tool for a lot of businesses. Whether used for supply management or sales activities , keeping these kinds of practical devices around have the ability to make the everyday functioning of your corporate operations a smoother and more detailed process. Listed below are some important features to consider when purchasing a new barcode scanner.
Operational Temperature ranges Be sure you select a unit that is going to operate in the temperature ranges necessary for your business.
Quality A number of models are designed to stand up against drops , bumps along with other incidents that might cause many scanners to stop working. In case the scanner is going to be put to use in bad environments consider versions that are robust enough to stand up to harsh use.
Simple To Operate And Setup Opt for models that will be straightforward to install and work with. A lot of products provide you with a stand that will make utilising the scanner easier.
Connectivity And Distance Ensure that the scanner provides you with satisfactory wireless range if it is to be utilized in a sizable area usch as a warehouse type environment.
Battery Pack Time Choose a scanner with a battery source which offers sufficient operating time before having to be charged.
Upload Feature Many models offer you a function where codes can be scanned offline and stored on the device then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This is usefull for businesses and organizations that will need to scan a great number of products placed at multiple sites or over large areas.
Dimensions And Weight A hand held and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to make use of over a longer time frame.
Hands Free Function Utilizing a hands free mode assists when scanning big or bulky components.
Ominidirectional Scanning This function make it easier to scan an item without the need to line up the scanner with the barcode on the item.
Compatible Barcode Variants You should make sure the scanner is compatible with your barcode style. A few common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5 By using the opinions and ratings found on this web site may help you in identifying the barcode scanners which will best satisfy the needs and price range for your business needs.