Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- The barcode scanner has simple installation and ideal use in a wide range of situations and workplaces. Its function is unbeatable and easy to use, design is stylish
- Color: Black. Weight: 115g. Dimensions: 150mm x 90mm x 65mm. Type of Cable: 2M or 6ft straight cable. Shock: 1.5m drop on concrete surface.
- Handheld type laser barcode scanner is with USB port cable, LED and buzzer indicator. Clean Wipe
- 200 scans per second. Scanning angle: Inclination angle 55°, Elevation angle 65°. Operational Light Source:Visible Laser 650-670nm.
- Decode Capability: Code11, Code39, Code93, Code32, Code128, Coda Bar, UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, EAN-13, JAN.EAN/UPC Add-on2/5 MSI/Plessey, Telepen and China Postal Code,Interleaved 2 of 5, Industrial 2 of 5, Matrix 2 of 5, more for Request.
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
QR & Barcode Scanner
- - Scan all kinds of QR codes and barcodes.
- - View a Scan history list of all of your past scans of QR CODES and BARCODES.
- - This barcode reader is Flashlight supported for scanning Barcode at low-light environments.
Last update on 2021-04-12 at 18:10 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
The right barcode scanner is an extremely important device for a great many business firms. Whether used for merchandise maintenance or sales operations , having these types of valuable instruments around makes the every day running of your business operations a smoother and more accurate task.
There are some important things to take into account when getting a new barcode scanner.
Ensure that you choose a unit that is going to operate in the temperature levels required for your applications.
A number of units are manufactured to survive falls , bumps or other accidents which could result in some scanners to quit running. Whenever the scanner is intended to be made use of in hard circumstances shop for ones that are strong enough to hold up against harsh use.
Straightforward To Use And Install
Opt for types that are simple to install and make use of. Lots of products provide a stand that will make working with the scanner convenient.
Connectivity And Distance
Confirm that the scanner offers you adequate wireless range if it is to be used in a wide area usch as a warehouse type environment.
Battery Pack Life
Choose a scanner with a battery pack which supplies plenty of operating time before needing to be charged up again.
A lot of kinds provide a feature where codes can be scanned offline and recorded on the device and then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This could be usefull for businesses that need to scan lots of items kept at a variety of locations or over large areas.
Their size And Weight
A small and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to make use of over a lengthy time frame.
Hands Free Feature
Having a hands free mode can certainly help while scanning big or bulky merchandise.
This feature allows you to scan an object and not have to line up the scanner with the barcode on the item.
Compatible Barcode Styles
Be sure that the scanner is suitable for your current barcode class. A number of common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
With the use of the product reviews and ratings found on this blog can assist you to find the barcode scanners designed to match the needs and price range for your company needs.