Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Plug and play, This laser handheld barcode scanner has simple installation with any USB port and Ideal for businesses, shops and warehouse operations. Its function is unbeatable and easy to use, design is stylish
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux; works with Word, Excel, Novell, and all common software
- Scanning Speed: 200 scans per second. Scanning angle: Inclination angle 55°, Elevation angle 65°. Operational Light Source:Visible Laser 650-670nm.
- Decode Capability: Code11, Code39, Code93, Code32, Code128, Coda Bar, UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, EAN-13, JAN.EAN/UPC Add-on2/5 MSI/Plessey, Telepen and China Postal Code,Interleaved 2 of 5, Industrial 2 of 5, Matrix 2 of 5 ; 300 configurable options for prefix, suffix and termination strings
- Color: Black. Dimensions: 3.6 x 2.6 x 6.1 inches. Type of Cable: 2M or 6ft straight cable. Shock: 1.5m drop on concrete surface. Regulatory Approvals: FCC CE.
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
QR & Barcode Scanner
- - Scan all kinds of QR codes and barcodes.
- - View a Scan history list of all of your past scans of QR CODES and BARCODES.
- - This barcode reader is Flashlight supported for scanning Barcode at low-light environments.
Last update on 2021-04-12 at 18:10 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
The right barcode scanner is an invaluable piece of equipment for most business firms. Whether utilized for inventory management or sales purposes , keeping these functional instruments around help make the every day managing of your business operations a smoother and more detailed process.
The following are some important things to look into when choosing a new barcode scanner.
Be sure you obtain a device that is going to operate in the temperature ranges needed for your requirements.
Several models are designed to withstand drops , bumps and other mishaps which could cause some scanners to quit operating. In case the scanner is intended to be made use of in tough types of conditions find models that are strong enough to cope with rough use.
Very Easy To Use And Setup
Shop for devices that will be easy to install and make use of. Several units include a stand that makes working with the scanner more convenient.
Connectivity And Range
Check that the scanner gives satisfactory wireless range if it is to be used in a large area usch as a warehouse type environment.
Battery Pack Time
Find a scanner with a battery that has abundant operational time before having to be charged.
Numerous versions have a feature where codes can be scanned offline and saved on the device and then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This is definitely usefull for businesses that are required to scan a great number of items stocked at a variety of sites or over large areas.
Size And Weight
A hand held and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to work with over a lengthy timeframe.
Hands Free Feature
Having a hands free function may help while scanning large or bulky objects.
This feature help you scan a product and not have to align the scanner with the barcode on the item.
Compatible Barcode Variations
Check that the scanner is appropriate for your barcode version. The common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
Making use of the reviews and rankings found on this blog can assist you in locating the barcode scanners that are going to satisfy the requirements and price range for your company needs.