Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Plug and play, simple installation with any USB port, compatible with Mac Win10 Win7 Win8.1 iOS7 Linux etc. Works with Word, Excel, Novell, and all common software
- Ergonomic design with high quality ABS plastic; flexible adjustable stand for hands-free scanning.
- Scanning Speed: 240 Lines Per Second; Scan Depth: 0-60cm; Scanning Mode: Manual/ Automatic, you can press the trigger key about 10 seconds to switch the scan mode.
- Supports a wide range of barcodes types: Code11, Code39, Code93, Code32, Code128, Coda Bar, UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, EAN-13, JAN.EAN/UPC Add-on2/5 MSI/Plessey, Telepen and China Postal Code,Interleaved 2 of 5, Industrial 2 of 5, Matrix 2 of 5, more for Request
- Easy to use laser barcode scanner for businesses, shops, supermarket, library, express company, retail store and warehouse operations
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
QR & Barcode Scanner
- - Scan all kinds of QR codes and barcodes.
- - View a Scan history list of all of your past scans of QR CODES and BARCODES.
- - This barcode reader is Flashlight supported for scanning Barcode at low-light environments.
Last update on 2021-04-12 at 18:10 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Barcode Buying Guide And Information
The right barcode scanner is a vital product for a number of business owners. Whether used for stock management or sales activities , having these kinds of efficient tools around can make the daily managing of your company operations a smoother and more detailed process.
Below are some important things to take into consideration when purchasing a new barcode scanner.
Make certain you get a device which will operate in the temperature ranges needed for your operations.
A number of models are designed to endure falls , bumps as well as other accidents that can make some scanners to stop operating. If the scanner is to be made use of in challenging circumstances consider ones that are sturdy enough to handle extreme use.
Straightforward To Use And Install
Look for devices that will be straightforward to install and work with. A lot of devices feature a stand that will make working with the scanner less demanding.
Connectability And Range
Be certain the scanner provides you with suitable wireless range if it is to be utilized in a large area usch as a warehouse type environment.
Battery Pack Life
Opt for a scanner with a battery pack which offers enough operating time before having to be charged up again.
A lot of devices offer the ability where codes can be scanned offline and recorded on the device and then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This is definitely usefull for businesses and organizations that need to scan several items located at a number of different locations or over large areas.
Dimensions And Weight
A portable and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to make use of over a lengthy timeframe.
Hands Free Capability
Using a hands free mode assists when scanning big or bulky goods.
This function permits you to scan an object and not have to line up the scanner with the barcode on the item.
Compatible Barcode Versions
Ensure that the scanner is suitable for your current barcode style. Some common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
With the help of the reviews and ratings found on this blog may help you in identifying the barcode scanners that are going to suit the needs and budget for your business needs.