Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Wireless Barcode Scanner 328Ft Transmission Distance 1D Laser Automatic Handhold Barcode Reader with 2.4G USB Receiver,USB Charging, Trigger/Auto Continuous Scan for Store, Market, Warehouse, Library
- ☀LONG Wireless Range & HIGH Transmission Rate & LARGE Storage Capacity. – With powerful wireless transmission technology,indoor transmission range up to 262 ft/ 80 m, outdoors up to 330 ft/ 100 m; Scanning frequency at least 150 times / sec,Decoding accuracy is 4mil (0.1mm); Equipped with 2.4G USB reciever,and up to 512,000 characters storage capacity.
- ☀ONE-Click Start. – Plug and play,no need to install any software, plug and play, easily adapt to various PCs or laptops, compatible with many systems,including Windows, Linux and Mac os ,etc;Equipped with 3.93ft (120cm) charging cable and 5V 1A DC adapter, convenient and quick charging;Simple operation, fast and efficient.
- ☀TWO Paring Mode. – One-to-one mode, One-to-Multiple mode.At One-to-One mode，one scanner only transmit barcode to the one usb receiver,suitable for daily use, small shops, etc; At One-to-Multiple，multiple scanners transfer data to one wireless USB receiver by scanning the pairing code on the USB / user manual,suitable for use in warehouses, large shopping malls, etc
- ☀THREE Data Storage Modes. – Inventory Mode,Normal Mode and Automatic Storage Mode.Inventory Mode,all scanned barcodes are stored in the scanner;Normal Mode,scanned data can be instantly transferred to your device;Automatic Storage Mode,when you have to use the scanner outside the wireless signal range, this mode can help you store the data first and upload it when the signal is connected.
- ☀FOUR Scanning Modes. – Manual Scan / Continuous Scan / Automatic Flash / Auto-Sensing Scan (optional).It is very convenient to switch the mode by scanning the barcode on the manual. Scanning is accompanied by light and sound prompts.20s to enter standby status and wakeup by trigger key .(1D Barcode Decoding Ability– UPC- A, UPC-E, EAN-13, EAN-8,Codabar,Code 39,Code 39 FullASCII, China Post, Plessey，MSI,Code 93, Code 128, Industrial2 of 5, Interleave 2 of 5,Matrix2 of 5, Code 11, ISBN, ISSN,
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
- Long Distance Wireless Transmission Technology.Delivers up to 400m transmission in open air/100m transmission indoor. No More Data Cable Needed, easily connected with your laptop, PC etc.
- With Mini USB Receiver,USB plug-and-play, no drive installation needed.Just plug USB and open up a EXCEL/WORD file then scan,works like a virtual keyboard input
- Two paring mode: One-to-one mode,More-to-one mode. At one-to-one mode,one scanner only transmit barcode to the one usb receiver. AT More-to-one mode,Multiple scanners can transmit barcode to the one usb receiver - ideal in a warehouse where several people are scanning at once.
- Plug and play, This laser handheld barcode scanner has simple installation with any USB port and Ideal for businesses, shops and warehouse operations. Its function is unbeatable and easy to use, design is stylish
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux; works with Word, Excel, Novell, and all common software
- Scanning Speed: 200 scans per second. Scanning angle: Inclination angle 55°, Elevation angle 65°. Operational Light Source:Visible Laser 650-670nm.
- Bluetooth Barcode Scanner for iPhone iPad Android Tablet PC, Support Mac OS X, Android, Windows 10 and ipad IOS 9
- With the scanner's CCD sensor Engine Support reading linear barcode directly from a Computer Screen and mobile phone
- Easy your work trigger the button then the barcode scanner will start to pair, Support HID and SPP mode
- barcode scanner
- Larger battery enables longer continuous usage and twice the stand-by time. With the unique battery indicator light showing the remaining battery level, no more Low Battery Anxiety.
- The curved handle is extended and thickened. Specially designed smooth and flat trigger for better grip.
- The orange anti-shock silicone protective cover can avoid scratches and friction while falling from the height of 6.56 feet. IP54 technology protects the wireless barcode scanner from dust.
Last update on 2021-09-16 at 21:23 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API