Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Wireless Barcode Scanner 328Ft Transmission Distance 1D Laser Automatic Handhold Barcode Reader with 2.4G USB Receiver,USB Charging, Trigger/Auto Continuous Scan for Store, Market, Warehouse, Library
- ☀LONG Wireless Range & HIGH Transmission Rate & LARGE Storage Capacity. – With powerful wireless transmission technology,indoor transmission range up to 262 ft/ 80 m, outdoors up to 330 ft/ 100 m; Scanning frequency at least 150 times / sec,Decoding accuracy is 4mil (0.1mm); Equipped with 2.4G USB reciever,and up to 512,000 characters storage capacity.
- ☀ONE-Click Start. – Plug and play,no need to install any software, plug and play, easily adapt to various PCs or laptops, compatible with many systems,including Windows, Linux and Mac os ,etc;Equipped with 3.93ft (120cm) charging cable and 5V 1A DC adapter, convenient and quick charging;Simple operation, fast and efficient.
- ☀TWO Paring Mode. – One-to-one mode, One-to-Multiple mode.At One-to-One mode，one scanner only transmit barcode to the one usb receiver,suitable for daily use, small shops, etc; At One-to-Multiple，multiple scanners transfer data to one wireless USB receiver by scanning the pairing code on the USB / user manual,suitable for use in warehouses, large shopping malls, etc
- ☀THREE Data Storage Modes. – Inventory Mode,Normal Mode and Automatic Storage Mode.Inventory Mode,all scanned barcodes are stored in the scanner;Normal Mode,scanned data can be instantly transferred to your device;Automatic Storage Mode,when you have to use the scanner outside the wireless signal range, this mode can help you store the data first and upload it when the signal is connected.
- ☀FOUR Scanning Modes. – Manual Scan / Continuous Scan / Automatic Flash / Auto-Sensing Scan (optional).It is very convenient to switch the mode by scanning the barcode on the manual. Scanning is accompanied by light and sound prompts.20s to enter standby status and wakeup by trigger key .(1D Barcode Decoding Ability– UPC- A, UPC-E, EAN-13, EAN-8,Codabar,Code 39,Code 39 FullASCII, China Post, Plessey，MSI,Code 93, Code 128, Industrial2 of 5, Interleave 2 of 5,Matrix2 of 5, Code 11, ISBN, ISSN,
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
- barcode scanner
- Easy to deploy: out of the box. Supports English, German, French, Italian, and Spanish keyboard. Compatible with POS, iOS, Android, Windows, Mac OS, Linux, and raspberry Pi etc
- Strong recognition ability: can read various types of 1D barcode. Supports Lightning scanning and upload of blurry or broken barcodes under strong and dim light
- Prolonged battery life and connection distance: full charge allows 15 continuous working days. Less downtime, no shift interruptions. Connection distance reaches above 35 meters
- WIRELESS AND WIRED MODES - The Basecent barcode reader support cordless scanning with a 2.4G mini USB receiver, which allow you to scan bar code in every corner of your library and warehouse. Also, it can scan barcodes with an USB cable which will charge the scanner gun at the same time. Just plug the USB receiver or cable and scan, do not need driver.
- QUICK FOR ALL BARCODES - The maximum scanning speed of this laser scanner is 300 scans per second. This quick scanner can read UPC, ISBN, EAN and almost all the bar code labels in the world.
- LONG DISTANCE TRANSMISSION - With the wireless mode, the transmission distance between the scanner and the USB receiver are 60 to 100 meters(196.8ft) indoors, and up to 400 meters(1312.3ft) in open air.
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Kostanecki, Matthew (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- Long Distance Wireless Transmission Technology.Delivers up to 400m transmission in open air/100m transmission indoor. No More Data Cable Needed, easily connected with your laptop, PC etc.
- With Mini USB Receiver,USB plug-and-play, no drive installation needed.Just plug USB and open up a EXCEL/WORD file then scan,works like a virtual keyboard input
- Two paring mode: One-to-one mode,More-to-one mode. At one-to-one mode,one scanner only transmit barcode to the one usb receiver. AT More-to-one mode,Multiple scanners can transmit barcode to the one usb receiver - ideal in a warehouse where several people are scanning at once.
Last update on 2020-07-05 at 00:41 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API