Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- A small 1D/2D codes reader by using the intelligent image recognition algorithm it will decode the barcode or 2D code on paper or screen fast and accurately
- Onboard micro USB and UART serial port allows to connect with computers or embedded devices
- Decodes various common 1D/2D codes such as Barcode QR code etc.
- Configurable via scanning 'configuration code'
- Onboard light source works in the dark
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
- Scan barcodes.
- Use USB barcode scanner.
- Use camera as barcode scanner
QR & Barcode Scanner
- - Scan all kinds of QR codes and barcodes.
- - View a Scan history list of all of your past scans of QR CODES and BARCODES.
- - This barcode reader is Flashlight supported for scanning Barcode at low-light environments.
QR Code Scanner: Free QR Code and Barcode Reader
- QR Code Scanner includes the following features:
- - Scan a large array of barcodes including QR Codes, Aztec, Code 39 and many more
- - Copy the barcode information to your clipboard for use with your other applications
NADAMOO Wireless Barcode Scanner 328 Feet Transmission Distance USB Cordless 1D Laser Automatic Barcode Reader Handhold Bar Code Scanner with USB Receiver for Store, Supermarket, Warehouse
- Long Distance Wireless Transmission Technology.Delivers up to 400m transmission in open air/100m transmission indoor. No More Data Cable Needed, easily connected with your laptop, PC etc.
- With Mini USB Receiver,USB plug-and-play, no drive installation needed.Just plug USB and open up a EXCEL/WORD file then scan,works like a virtual keyboard input
- Two paring mode: One-to-one mode,More-to-one mode. At one-to-one mode,one scanner only transmit barcode to the one usb receiver. AT More-to-one mode,Multiple scanners can transmit barcode to the one usb receiver - ideal in a warehouse where several people are scanning at once.
Last update on 2020-11-26 at 23:34 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Barcode Scanner Buying Guide
A quality barcode scanner is a highly important piece of equipment for a number of organizations. Whether being utilized for supply maintenance or sales activities , keeping these types of useful tools around could make the every day functioning of your corporate operations a smoother and more detailed task.
Here is a list of some important things to look into when purchasing a new barcode scanner.
Make sure you obtain a device which will work in the temperature levels required for your operations.
Several models are made to hold up against drops , bumps and other accidents that may make many scanners to quit functioning. Whenever the scanner is going to be utilized in challenging types of conditions purchase types that will be strong enough to survive extreme use.
Simple To Use And Setup
Choose devices which are straightforward to setup and utilize. Lots of devices come with a stand which will make working with the scanner much simpler.
Connectivity And Range
Be sure that the scanner provides you with enough wireless range if it is to be utilized in a wide area usch as a warehouse type setting.
Battery Power Life
Pick a scanner with a battery source that gives enough running time before having to be charged.
Several kinds provide you with a feature where codes can be scanned offline and retained on the device and then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This is certainly usefull for organizations and businesses that have got to scan many merchandise kept at many different sites or over large areas.
Dimensions And Weight
A small and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to use over a prolonged time period.
Hands Free Mode
Having a hands free mode could help while scanning big or bulky components.
This attribute helps you scan an item without the need to align the scanner with the barcode on the item.
Compatible Barcode Styles
Be certain the scanner is appropriate for your current barcode version. A few common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
By making use of the comments and rankings found on this website can help you to find the barcode scanners that are designed to suit the needs and price range for your company needs.