Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Handheld barcode scanner can be used to scan and decode linear 1D barcodes
- CCD light sensors can scan barcodes from up to 12″ away at a resolution of 5 mm and a speed of up to 230 scans per second
- CCD barcode scanners are typically more accurate than laser scanners and more resistant to wear
- USB wireless adapter allows scanner to wirelessly transmit barcode data to smartphone, tablet, or computer
- Weighs 5.6 oz.; measures 6.3 x 2.4 x 4.2 inches (H x L x W)
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
QR & Barcode Scanner
- - Scan all kinds of QR codes and barcodes.
- - View a Scan history list of all of your past scans of QR CODES and BARCODES.
- - This barcode reader is Flashlight supported for scanning Barcode at low-light environments.
Last update on 2021-04-12 at 18:10 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Barcode Scanner Buying Guide
A high quality barcode scanner is a vital device for a number of companies. Whether in use for supply management or sales purposes , having these handy devices around help make the day by day managing of your business operations a smoother and more accurate activity.
The following are some important factors to think about when choosing a new barcode scanner.
Be sure that you purchase a device that can operate in the temperature levels required for your business.
A lot of models are manufactured to stand up to falls , bumps or other incidents that may cause many scanners to cease running. In the event that the scanner is intended to be used in bad environments try to look for ones that will be robust enough to hold up to rough use.
Convenient To Use And Install
Choose types that will be convenient to set up and utilize. Lots of products come with a stand which will make working with the scanner much easier.
Connectability And Distance
Make sure that the scanner allows adequate wireless range if it is to be utilized in a sizable area usch as a warehouse type setting.
Consider a scanner with a battery pack which supplies ample operating time before the need to be recharged.
A lot of products offer you a function where codes can be scanned offline and collected on the device then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This is usefull for business enterprises that are required to scan a variety of goods housed at a number of different locations or over large areas.
Size And Weight
A fairly small and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to make use of over a lengthy timeframe.
Hands Free Setting
Using a hands free mode assists you while scanning large or bulky materials.
This feature will let you scan an item without having to line up the scanner with the barcode on the product.
Compatible Barcode Styles
Always make sure the scanner is appropriate for your barcode class. A number of common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
With the help of the product reviews and ratings found on this website may help you in locating the barcode scanners designed to satisfy the needs and budget for your business needs.