Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Sleek barcode scanner features patented, automatic infrared activation; delivers aggressive scanning of all standard 1D barcodes, including GS1 DataBar
- Automatic trigger activates scanner for use as a handheld scanner or hands-free scanner when mounted to stand; stand features automatic in-stand detection technology
- High-visibility, 650 nanometer laser allows for quick and easy targeting of the bar code
- Barcode reader updates firmware via free, patented Honeywell MetroSet 2 configuration software; safeguards long-term infrastructure commitments in the event of a change in POS system or software
- Parsing (data editing) formats the barcode data to meet the host system’s specific requirements
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
- Scan barcodes.
- Use USB barcode scanner.
- Use camera as barcode scanner
QR & Barcode Scanner
- - Scan all kinds of QR codes and barcodes.
- - View a Scan history list of all of your past scans of QR CODES and BARCODES.
- - This barcode reader is Flashlight supported for scanning Barcode at low-light environments.
QR Code Scanner: Free QR Code and Barcode Reader
- QR Code Scanner includes the following features:
- - Scan a large array of barcodes including QR Codes, Aztec, Code 39 and many more
- - Copy the barcode information to your clipboard for use with your other applications
NADAMOO Wireless Barcode Scanner 328 Feet Transmission Distance USB Cordless 1D Laser Automatic Barcode Reader Handhold Bar Code Scanner with USB Receiver for Store, Supermarket, Warehouse
- Long Distance Wireless Transmission Technology.Delivers up to 400m transmission in open air/100m transmission indoor. No More Data Cable Needed, easily connected with your laptop, PC etc.
- With Mini USB Receiver,USB plug-and-play, no drive installation needed.Just plug USB and open up a EXCEL/WORD file then scan,works like a virtual keyboard input
- Two paring mode: One-to-one mode,More-to-one mode. At one-to-one mode,one scanner only transmit barcode to the one usb receiver. AT More-to-one mode,Multiple scanners can transmit barcode to the one usb receiver - ideal in a warehouse where several people are scanning at once.
Last update on 2020-11-26 at 23:34 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Barcode Buying Guide And Information
The right barcode scanner is a needed product for lots of business enterprises. Whether being used for inventory maintenance or sales functions , having these handy tools around will make the day to day functioning of your corporate operations a smoother and more accurate task.
Right here are some important things to take into account when purchasing a new barcode scanner.
Be sure that you select a unit which can work in the temperature levels necessary for your operations.
Several devices are designed to tolerate falls , bumps along with other incidents which may cause some scanners to quit running. In the event that the scanner is intended to be utilized in challenging situations choose models which are durable enough to hold up to rough use.
Easy To Use And Install
Get models that will be uncomplicated to set up and work with. Numerous products will offer a stand that makes utilizing the scanner less cumbersome.
Connectivity And Range
Be sure that the scanner allows satisfactory wireless range if it is to be utilized in a big area usch as a warehouse type setting.
Battery Power Time
Opt for a scanner with a battery pack that provides abundant operating time before the need to be recharged.
A number of versions provide you with the ability where codes can be scanned offline and stored on the device then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This may be usefull for companies that might want to scan a number of products stocked at multiple sites or over large areas.
Over all size And Weight
A small and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to use over a long timeframe.
Hands Free Setting
Having a hands free mode assists you when scanning large or bulky materials.
This function helps you scan an item while not having to line up the scanner with the barcode on the product.
Compatible Barcode Varieties
Be sure the scanner is compatible with your barcode class. A number of common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
Making use of the consumer reviews and feedback found on this web site can help you to find the barcode scanners which will best satisfy the requirements and price range for your corporate needs.