Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Sleek barcode scanner features patented, automatic infrared activation; delivers aggressive scanning of all standard 1D barcodes, including GS1 DataBar
- Automatic trigger activates scanner for use as a handheld scanner or hands-free scanner when mounted to stand; stand features automatic in-stand detection technology
- High-visibility, 650 nanometer laser allows for quick and easy targeting of the bar code
- Barcode reader updates firmware via free, patented Honeywell MetroSet 2 configuration software; safeguards long-term infrastructure commitments in the event of a change in POS system or software
- Parsing (data editing) formats the barcode data to meet the host system’s specific requirements
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
- - Scan all kinds of QR codes and barcodes.
- - View a Scan history list of all of your past scans of QR CODES and BARCODES.
- - This barcode reader is Flashlight supported for scanning Barcode at low-light environments.
- QR Code Scanner includes the following features:
- - Scan a large array of barcodes including QR Codes, Aztec, Code 39 and many more
- - Copy the barcode information to your clipboard for use with your other applications
- Special features for Android devices:
- QR reader
- Barcode Scanner.
- Comes with one cradle and one USB cable
- BUILT FOR ALL-DAY, EVERYDAY USE---patent pending single circuit board improves reliability by eliminating interconnections. Superior battery power management delivers the largest number of scans per battery charge to support scan intensive applications. And both cradles can handle over a quarter million insertions.
- FREE YOUR WORKERS WITH BLUETOOTH---Bluetooth frees workers from cords, allowing cashiers to easily scan items inside and outside of the cash wrap.
- Class-Leading Presentation Scanning: Increases throughput by providing object detection and automatic in-stand detection and configuration
- Automatic Interface Configuration: Supports all popular interfaces in one device, replacing the time consuming process of scanning programming bar codes with automatic interface detection and configuration
- Excellent Poor Quality Code Reading: Increases throughput and reduces the potential for hand-keyed errors by quickly scanning a variety of 1D bar codes, including those that are damaged or smudged
Last update on 2021-02-28 at 16:54 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API