Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Eliminates the need for specialty scanners as it easily scans most linear barcodes (including poor quality and damaged codes) and also scans high-density bar codes with resolution down to 3.5 mil
- Maximizes throughput via object detection and automatic in-stand detection/ configuration; automatic multi-interface detection/configuration supports USB, keyboard wedge, and RS232 to minimize costs
- Integrated Bluetooth Class 2 radio allows scanning up to 10 m (33 ft) from the base, and 30 m (100 ft) with a clear line-of-sight; visual & auditory paging system makes misplaced scanners easy to find
- Tough construction decreases downtime and service costs via impact-resistant single shock-mounted PCB, recessed button with integrated rubber co-mold, scratch-resistant glass window and IP42-rating
- CodeGate Technology makes this barcode reader ideal for use in menu scanning applications; lithium ion battery provides 12 hours or more of use
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
QR & Barcode Scanner
- - Scan all kinds of QR codes and barcodes.
- - View a Scan history list of all of your past scans of QR CODES and BARCODES.
- - This barcode reader is Flashlight supported for scanning Barcode at low-light environments.
Last update on 2021-04-12 at 18:10 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Barcode Scanner Buying Guide
The right barcode scanner is a vital product for a great many firms. Whether utilized for supply upkeep or sales purposes , keeping these kinds of worthwhile instruments around helps make the everyday management of your company operations a smoother and more detailed activity.
These are some important features to take into consideration when selecting a new barcode scanner.
Be sure that you purchase a device that can work in the temperature levels necessary for your workplaces.
A lot of models are manufactured to tolerate drops , bumps and other mishaps that could result in some scanners to quit operating. In cases where the scanner is intended to be used in difficult situations buy types that will be tough enough to cope with severe use.
Very Easy To Use And Set Up
Consider models which are straightforward to setup and utilize. Several units offer you a stand which will make working with the scanner easier.
Connectivity And Range
Be certain that the scanner comes with ample wireless range if it is to be utilized in a wide area usch as a warehouse type setting.
Battery Power Time
Decide on a scanner with a battery source that provides significant running time before having to be recharged.
Numerous types supply you with a feature where codes can be scanned offline and stored on the device and then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This may be usefull for firms that will need to scan a variety of products stored at multiple sites or over large areas.
Over all size And Weight
A small and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to operate over a prolonged period of time.
Hands Free Function
Having a hands free setting can certainly help while scanning big or bulky items.
This feature help you scan a product while not having to line up the scanner with the barcode on the item.
Compatible Barcode Variants
Make certain the scanner is suitable for your current barcode type. Some common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
With the help of the evaluations and feedback found on this web-site can help you in identifying the barcode scanners that will satisfy the needs and budget for your business needs.