Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Eliminates the need for specialty scanners as it easily scans most linear barcodes (including poor quality and damaged codes) and also scans high-density bar codes with resolution down to 3.5 mil
- Maximizes throughput via object detection and automatic in-stand detection/ configuration; automatic multi-interface detection/configuration supports USB, keyboard wedge, and RS232 to minimize costs
- Tough construction decreases downtime and service costs via impact-resistant single shock-mounted PCB, recessed button with integrated rubber, scratch-resistant glass window and IP42-rating
- Contemporary, ergonomic handheld scanner design; incorporates an integrated
finger groove in a sleek, lightweight design that fits well in most hands and ensures operator comfort and productivity
- Suitable for a wide variety of hands-free and handheld scanning applications. CodeGate Technology makes this barcode reader ideal for use in menu scanning applications
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
QR & Barcode Scanner
- - Scan all kinds of QR codes and barcodes.
- - View a Scan history list of all of your past scans of QR CODES and BARCODES.
- - This barcode reader is Flashlight supported for scanning Barcode at low-light environments.
Last update on 2021-04-12 at 18:10 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Guide To Barcode Scanners
A good quality barcode scanner is a needed piece of equipment for many firms. Whether used for inventory management or sales activities , keeping these worthwhile instruments around could make the day-to-day functioning of your business operations a smoother and more accurate process.
These are some important things to look into when it comes to a new barcode scanner.
Make sure that you buy a device designed to operate in the temperature ranges required for your requirements.
Several models are manufactured to endure falls , bumps as well as other mishaps which may result in some scanners to cease operating. In the event that the scanner might be made use of in tough circumstances purchase types that will be durable enough to survive harsh use.
Straightforward To Use And Install
Lookout for products which are easy to install and utilize. Numerous units make available a stand which makes utilising the scanner faster and easier.
Connectability And Distance
Make certain the scanner features satisfactory wireless range if it is to be utilized in a sizable area usch as a warehouse type setting.
Battery Power Life
Opt for a scanner with a battery that has lots of operating time before having to be charged.
Several designs come with the ability where codes can be scanned offline and stored on the device and then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This is really usefull for companies that will need to scan numerous products housed at many different locations or over large areas.
Size And Weight
A fairly small and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to work with over a prolonged time frame.
Hands Free Feature
Utilizing a hands free function will help when scanning large or bulky objects.
This attribute enables you to scan an item while not having to line up the scanner with the barcode on the product.
Compatible Barcode Variants
Check that the scanner is compatible with your actual barcode type. A number of common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
With the use of the user reviews and ratings found on this web site can assist you in locating the barcode scanners which will suit the requirements and budget for your company needs.