Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- The barcode scanner has simple installation and ideal use in a wide range of situations and workplaces. Its function is unbeatable and easy to use, design is stylish
- Color: Black. Weight: 115g. Dimensions: 150mm x 90mm x 65mm. Type of Cable: 2M or 6ft straight cable. Shock: 1.5m drop on concrete surface.
- Handheld type laser barcode scanner is with USB port cable, LED and buzzer indicator.
- 200 scans per second. Scanning angle: Inclination angle 55°, Elevation angle 65°. Operational Light Source:Visible Laser 650-670nm.
- Decode Capability: Code11, Code39, Code93, Code32, Code128, Coda Bar, UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, EAN-13, JAN.EAN/UPC Add-on2/5 MSI/Plessey, Telepen and China Postal Code,Interleaved 2 of 5, Industrial 2 of 5, Matrix 2 of 5, more for Request.
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
QR & Barcode Scanner
- - Scan all kinds of QR codes and barcodes.
- - View a Scan history list of all of your past scans of QR CODES and BARCODES.
- - This barcode reader is Flashlight supported for scanning Barcode at low-light environments.
Last update on 2021-04-11 at 18:02 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Guide To Barcode Scanners
A quality barcode scanner is an essential product for a lot of business firms. Whether utilized for inventory upkeep or sales activities , keeping these types of practical devices around makes the day-to-day management of your corporate operations a smoother and more detailed task.
Right here are some important features to look at when choosing a new barcode scanner.
Be sure that you obtain a unit that can work in the temperature ranges necessary for your applications.
A lot of devices are manufactured to survive falls , bumps and other incidents that might cause some scanners to stop running. In cases where the scanner is intended to be used in bad types of conditions buy types that will be robust enough to withstand harsh use.
Simple To Use And Setup
Consider products that will be convenient to set up and utilize. Quite a few products will offer a stand that makes utilising the scanner faster and easier.
Connectivity And Range
Make sure the scanner offers satisfactory wireless range if it is to be utilized in a huge area usch as a warehouse type setting.
Battery Power Time
Find a scanner with a battery which gives a lot of running time before the need to be charged.
Several units include a feature where codes can be scanned offline and retained on the device and then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This is really usefull for firms that might want to scan several items kept at many different locations or over large areas.
Dimensions And Weight
A hand held and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to make use of over a lengthy timeframe.
Hands Free Feature
Utilizing a hands free function can help when scanning big or bulky pieces.
This function let you scan an item without needing to align the scanner with the barcode on the item.
Compatible Barcode Variants
Be certain that the scanner is appropriate for your barcode class. A few common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
By using the opinions and feedback found on this web-site can help you to locate the barcode scanners that will fulfill the requirements and price range for your corporate needs.