Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- – Handheld dual mode: ergonomic handheld design, support USB/RS232 wired mode, plug and play
- – 200 scans/Sec: adopts 32 bit arm + DSP New Technology to ensure 200 scans per second. Scanning angle: inclination angle 45°, elevation angle 65°
- – Robust design: Designed to survive from fall height of 5ft/1. 5M; sound and LED indication of power and operating condition
- – Compatible System: Windows XP/7. 0/8. 0/8. 1/10+wince+mac+linux, ideal use for businesses, shops, warehouse operations and other workplaces.
- – Strong decode capability: auto identify UPC/EAN, UPC/EAN with supplemental, UCC/EAN 128, Code 39, Code 39 full ASCII, trioptic Code 39, Code 128, Code 128 full ASCII etc.
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
QR & Barcode Scanner
- - Scan all kinds of QR codes and barcodes.
- - View a Scan history list of all of your past scans of QR CODES and BARCODES.
- - This barcode reader is Flashlight supported for scanning Barcode at low-light environments.
Last update on 2021-04-11 at 18:02 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Barcode Buying Guide And Information
A good quality barcode scanner is a vital device for many industries. Whether utilized for stock management or sales activities , keeping these types of functional tools around can make the regular management of your company operations a smoother and more detailed process.
These are some important features to check out when choosing a new barcode scanner.
Ensure that you select a unit that will operate in the temperature ranges required for your operations.
Many models are designed to survive drops , bumps and other mishaps that might result in many scanners to stop working. Any time the scanner might be used in tough environments seek out types which are durable enough to withstand harsh use.
Convenient To Use And Install
Purchase devices which are uncomplicated to install and operate. Lots of products supply you with a stand that makes operating the scanner more convenient.
Connectivity And Distance
Be certain that the scanner provides sufficient wireless range if it is to be utilized in a wide area usch as a warehouse type environment.
Battery Power Time
Choose a scanner with a battery source which gives a good amount of operating time before having to be charged up again.
A lot of versions include the ability where codes can be scanned offline and saved on the device and then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This may be usefull for industries that have got to scan a great number of merchandise stocked at multiple locations or over large areas.
Over all size And Weight
A hand held and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to operate over a longer time frame.
Hands Free Setting
Having a hands free setting helps while scanning big or bulky goods.
This function allows you to scan an object without having to align the scanner with the barcode on the item.
Compatible Barcode Varieties
Make sure the scanner is suitable for your actual barcode style. Many common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
Making use of the comments and feedback found on this web-site can help you to locate the barcode scanners designed to meet the requirements and price range for your business needs.