Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- USER FRIENDLY: Plug-and-Play, Convenient to Switch between Manual Trigger Mode and Auto Continuous Scan Mode
- MODERN TECHNOLOGIES: Up to 300 scans/sec Because of ARM-32bit Cortex High Speed Class-leading Processor
- OUTSTANDING RECOGNITION ABILITY：Corrective Algorithms have been optimized specifically for Handheld Readers, making them capable of handling the most challenging Barcodes
- RUGGED DESIGN: Withstand to 6.0 ft/2 m Drop to Concrete, 12,000 Hours Laser Lifetime, 5 million scans button lifetime
- PROLONGED BATTERY LIFE: with a 2000mAh battery, the scanner can be used for 15 consecutive days
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
QR & Barcode Scanner
- - Scan all kinds of QR codes and barcodes.
- - View a Scan history list of all of your past scans of QR CODES and BARCODES.
- - This barcode reader is Flashlight supported for scanning Barcode at low-light environments.
Last update on 2021-04-11 at 18:02 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Barcode Buying Guide And Information
A good quality barcode scanner is an invaluable device for a great many companies. Whether used for merchandise upkeep or sales purposes , having these handy devices around helps make the daily running of your corporate operations a smoother and more accurate task.
There are some important things to think about when purchasing a new barcode scanner.
Make sure that you buy a unit that is going to work in the temperature ranges required for your business.
A number of devices are made to stand up to falls , bumps as well as other incidents which may cause many scanners to stop working. When the scanner is intended to be used in challenging situations opt for models that are strong enough to stand up to harsh use.
Straightforward To Use And Set Up
Try to get units that will be convenient to set up and operate. Quite a few products provide a stand which will make operating the scanner less cumbersome.
Connectability And Distance
Check that the scanner features suitable wireless range if it is to be utilized in a wide area usch as a warehouse type environment.
Battery Power Time
Find a scanner with a battery pack that gives considerable operational time before having to be recharged.
Numerous designs have the ability where codes can be scanned offline and collected on the device then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This could be usefull for business enterprises that have to scan numerous goods kept at several different locations or over large areas.
Size And Weight
A fairly small and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to operate over a lengthy time frame.
Hands Free Feature
Using a hands free function could help when scanning large or bulky pieces.
This feature make it easier to scan an item without the need to line up the scanner with the barcode on the item.
Compatible Barcode Kinds
Check that the scanner is suitable for your actual barcode version. The common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
With the use of the consumer reviews and rankings found on this blog can assist you to find the barcode scanners that will meet the requirements and budget for your corporate needs.