Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Strong Decoding: Decoding linear 1d barcodes, scanning speed: 200times/sec.
- Easy to use: Plug and Play, no need any other software or drivers ,compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux all common POS systems.
- Decode Capability: UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-13, EAN-8, ISBN/ISSN, Code 39, Code32, Code128, Code bar, Interleaved 2 of 5, Industrial 2 of 5, Code128, Code 93, Code 11, EAN-13, JAN.EAN/UPC Add-on2/5 MSI/Plessey, Telepen, Matrix 2 of 5,MSI/PIESSEY, UCC/EAN128 code, etc.
- Color: Black. Dimensions: 3.5*2.6*6.4inch, Type of Cable: 1.6m straight cable. Shock: 1.5m
- Widely Used: Our this wired USB barcode scanner is usually widely used in hotel, convenience store, warehouse, restaurant, library and supermarket, clothing store.
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
QR & Barcode Scanner
- - Scan all kinds of QR codes and barcodes.
- - View a Scan history list of all of your past scans of QR CODES and BARCODES.
- - This barcode reader is Flashlight supported for scanning Barcode at low-light environments.
Last update on 2021-04-12 at 18:10 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Guide To Barcode Scanners
A high quality barcode scanner is a needed instrument for a great many firms. Whether being used for inventory maintenance or sales operations , having these handy instruments around will make the every day running of your corporate operations a smoother and more detailed task.
Listed below are some important points to take into consideration when getting a new barcode scanner.
Be sure that you buy a device that are designed to operate in the temperature ranges necessary for your workplaces.
A lot of devices are designed to stand up against falls , bumps and other accidents that can lead to some scanners to stop functioning. In case the scanner might be used in challenging conditions choose models that will be strong enough to handle extreme use.
Simple To Operate And Setup
Try to find units that will be easy to set up and make use of. Numerous devices make available a stand that will make using the scanner more comfortable.
Connectability And Range
Make sure that the scanner features ample wireless range if it is to be used in a wide area usch as a warehouse type setting.
Battery Power Time
Consider a scanner with a battery which gives sufficient running time before having to be charged.
Several models provide you with the ability where codes can be scanned offline and collected on the device then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This is really usefull for organizations and businesses that will have to scan a great number of merchandise stored at a variety of sites or over large areas.
Size And Weight
A hand held and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to operate over an extended period of time.
Hands Free Setting
Utilizing a hands free setting assists you while scanning large or bulky components.
This function enables you to scan a product without needing to align the scanner with the barcode on the product.
Compatible Barcode Kinds
Be certain that the scanner is suitable for your barcode type. Several common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
Using the reviews and user ratings found on this website may help you to find the barcode scanners that will suit the needs and budget for your company needs.