Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- LED screen clearing showing scanning status: the connection mode; the battery level; current time; barcode information; total stored barcodes.
- Charger/Stand/Receiver 3-in-1 Base; Bluetooth, wireless 2.4G and wired connection
- Support 1D 2D QR paper and digital codes; 16M large capacity storage; Support storage mode & instant upload mode.
- With 2200mAh battery, the standby time can be up to 15 days;
- Support keyboard language setting; Time can be added to each barcodes you scan
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
QR & Barcode Scanner
- - Scan all kinds of QR codes and barcodes.
- - View a Scan history list of all of your past scans of QR CODES and BARCODES.
- - This barcode reader is Flashlight supported for scanning Barcode at low-light environments.
Last update on 2021-04-11 at 18:02 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Barcode Buying Guide And Information
A high quality barcode scanner is an invaluable device for a great many manufacturers. Whether being used for inventory upkeep or sales functions , having these helpful devices around help make the day-to-day functioning of your corporate operations a smoother and more detailed process.
Below are some important factors to consider when choosing a new barcode scanner.
Make sure you buy a device which will operate in the temperature levels necessary for your requirements.
Many units are built to stand up to falls , bumps along with other mishaps that could lead to some scanners to stop running. Whenever the scanner might be made use of in rough conditions look for models that are tough enough to cope with harsh use.
Easy-to-use And Set Up
Choose models that are convenient to set up and operate. Many devices will offer you a stand that will make operating the scanner a lot easier.
Connectability And Range
Make certain the scanner comes with suitable wireless range if it is to be utilized in a large area usch as a warehouse type environment.
Battery Pack Life
Go with a scanner with a battery that offers plenty of operating time before having to be recharged.
Many versions have the ability where codes can be scanned offline and retained on the device and then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This is definitely usefull for companies that have to scan a number of manufactured goods stored at multiple sites or over large areas.
Their size And Weight
A portable and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to operate over a long timeframe.
Hands Free Setting
Having a hands free mode can certainly help while scanning large or bulky pieces.
This attribute helps you scan an item while not having to align the scanner with the barcode on the item.
Compatible Barcode Versions
Make sure that the scanner is suitable for your current barcode version. The common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
By making use of the user reviews and ratings found on this web-site can assist you in locating the barcode scanners that will meet the requirements and budget for your corporate needs.