Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- When the TMSL-55 scanner is out of battery, you can put the scanner directly on the cradle to charge.
- If your PC does not have bluetooth feature, you can use this cradle to transfer data. Just plug the cradle into the usb port of your PC, the data will be transferred to your PC after each scan.
- When you activate the automatic scanning function of the TMSL-55 scanner, you can put the scanner in this cradle to make your hands free.
- You can use your 5V 1A cellphone charger as power adapter to the cradle.
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
QR & Barcode Scanner
- - Scan all kinds of QR codes and barcodes.
- - View a Scan history list of all of your past scans of QR CODES and BARCODES.
- - This barcode reader is Flashlight supported for scanning Barcode at low-light environments.
Last update on 2021-04-12 at 18:10 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
The right barcode scanner is a really important tool for lots of businesses. Whether being utilized for supply management or sales functions , keeping these functional devices around can make the daily management of your corporate operations a smoother and more detailed activity.
Listed here are some important points to think about when getting a new barcode scanner.
Be sure you buy a device that is going to work in the temperature levels required for your workplaces.
A lot of units are made to endure falls , bumps along with other incidents which could cause many scanners to cease operating. If the scanner is intended to be made use of in tough circumstances seek out models which are tough enough to endure extreme use.
Simple To Operate And Set Up
Purchase units that will be simple to set up and work with. Several devices will offer a stand that makes utilizing the scanner much easier.
Connectivity And Range
Make certain the scanner provides satisfactory wireless range if it is to be used in a large area usch as a warehouse type setting.
Battery Pack Time
Purchase a scanner with a battery that delivers lots of operating time before having to be charged up again.
Many types offer you a feature where codes can be scanned offline and stored on the device and then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This is really usefull for businesses that have to scan several items housed at a number of sites or over large areas.
Over all size And Weight
A hand held and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to use over an extended period of time.
Hands Free Function
Using a hands free setting may help while scanning large or bulky materials.
This feature enables you to scan an object while not having to line up the scanner with the barcode on the product.
Compatible Barcode Varieties
Make certain that the scanner is compatible with your barcode style. Several common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
By using the comments and ratings found on this site can assist you in locating the barcode scanners that are designed to satisfy the needs and price range for your business needs.