Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Simple installation, plug and play, easy to use, ideal use in a wide range of situations and workplaces
- Handheld and Hands-free scanning: Automatically switch to Hands-free mode on the stand. If the scanner is not pressed for 5 seconds, it will automatically enter hands-free mode; no need to scan any configuration codes.
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux; works with Quickbook, Word, Excel, Novell, and all common software
- Decode Capability: Code11, Code39, Code93, Code32, Code128, Coda Bar, UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, EAN-13, JAN.EAN/UPC Add-on2/5 MSI/Plessey, Telepen and China Postal Code,Interleaved 2 of 5, Industrial 2 of 5, Matrix 2 of 5, more for Request.
- Interfaces Supported: USB.Type: Bi-directional. Scanning type: Automatic scanning. Scan Rate: 200 scans per second. Scanning angle: Inclination angle 45, Elevation angle 60. Light Source: 650 – 670nm(visible).
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
QR & Barcode Scanner
- - Scan all kinds of QR codes and barcodes.
- - View a Scan history list of all of your past scans of QR CODES and BARCODES.
- - This barcode reader is Flashlight supported for scanning Barcode at low-light environments.
Last update on 2021-04-12 at 18:10 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
A high quality barcode scanner is a very important device for most firms. Whether used for stock management or sales functions , having these practical tools around help make the day by day functioning of your business operations a smoother and more accurate activity.
Below are some important factors to take into consideration when purchasing a new barcode scanner.
Make sure you choose a unit that is going to operate in the temperature levels needed for your requirements.
A lot of devices are manufactured to tolerate falls , bumps as well as other accidents which may lead to some scanners to cease running. In case the scanner is going to be utilized in bad situations check out models which are robust enough to endure harsh use.
Easy To Use And Install
Choose types that are convenient to install and work with. A lot of products supply you with a stand which will make using the scanner less cumbersome.
Connectivity And Range
Always make sure that the scanner allows plenty of wireless range if it is to be utilized in a sizable area usch as a warehouse type setting.
Battery Pack Time
Choose a scanner with a battery pack that provides a lot of running time before the need to be charged up again.
Many designs have a feature where codes can be scanned offline and saved on the device and then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This can be usefull for businesses and organizations that have to scan lots of merchandise located at a number of different locations or over large areas.
Dimensions And Weight
A compact and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to make use of over a lengthy timeframe.
Hands Free Setting
Using a hands free function assists when scanning large or bulky goods.
This function helps you scan a product without needing to line up the scanner with the barcode on the product.
Compatible Barcode Varieties
Be sure the scanner is appropriate for your barcode style. A number of common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
Utilizing the comments and feedback found on this site can help you in identifying the barcode scanners that are going to fulfill the requirements and budget for your corporate needs.