Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- This USB adapter is for TEEMI TMCT-07 barcode scanner and inateck BCST-20.
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
NADAMOO Wireless Barcode Scanner 328 Feet Transmission Distance USB Cordless 1D Laser Automatic Barcode Reader Handhold Bar Code Scanner with USB Receiver for Store, Supermarket, Warehouse
- Long Distance Wireless Transmission Technology.Delivers up to 400m transmission in open air/100m transmission indoor. No More Data Cable Needed, easily connected with your laptop, PC etc.
- With Mini USB Receiver,USB plug-and-play, no drive installation needed.Just plug USB and open up a EXCEL/WORD file then scan,works like a virtual keyboard input
- Two paring mode: One-to-one mode,More-to-one mode. At one-to-one mode,one scanner only transmit barcode to the one usb receiver. AT More-to-one mode,Multiple scanners can transmit barcode to the one usb receiver - ideal in a warehouse where several people are scanning at once.
WoneNice USB Laser Barcode Scanner Wired Handheld Bar Code Scanner Reader Black
- Plug and play, This laser handheld barcode scanner has simple installation with any USB port and Ideal for businesses, shops and warehouse operations. Its function is unbeatable and easy to use, design is stylish
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux; works with Word, Excel, Novell, and all common software
- Scanning Speed: 200 scans per second. Scanning angle: Inclination angle 55°, Elevation angle 65°. Operational Light Source:Visible Laser 650-670nm.
NETUM Bluetooth Barcode Scanner, Compatible with 2.4G Wireless & Bluetooth Function & Wired Connection, Connect Smart Phone, Tablet, PC, CCD Bar Code Reader Work with Windows, Mac,Android, iOS
- Bluetooth Barcode Scanner for iPhone iPad Android Tablet PC, Support Mac OS X, Android, Windows 10 and ipad IOS 9
- With the scanner's CCD sensor Engine Support reading linear barcode directly from a Computer Screen and mobile phone
- Easy your work trigger the button then the barcode scanner will start to pair, Support HID and SPP mode
Last update on 2021-09-16 at 21:23 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Barcode Buying Guide And Information
The right barcode scanner is an invaluable tool for lots of firms. Whether in use for merchandise upkeep or sales operations , having these necessary tools around can make the every day running of your company operations a smoother and more accurate activity.
Below are some important things to check out when getting a new barcode scanner.
Make sure that you obtain a device which can work in the temperature ranges needed for your requirements.
Many devices are designed to tolerate drops , bumps and other incidents which may result in some scanners to cease running. Any time the scanner is going to be made use of in tough circumstances buy ones that will be sturdy enough to handle rough use.
Simple To Operate And Setup
Lookout for units that are uncomplicated to install and use. A lot of products offer you a stand which will make using the scanner convenient.
Connectivity And Range
Be certain the scanner features sufficient wireless range if it is to be utilized in a sizable area usch as a warehouse type setting.
Consider a scanner with a battery source which gives enough operational time before having to be charged.
Several designs supply you with a function where codes can be scanned offline and retained on the device then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This is usefull for business enterprises that will have to scan a big selection of goods stocked at several different sites or over large areas.
Size Of The Scanner And Weight
A portable and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to use over a longer period of time.
Hands Free Mode
Using a hands free setting assists while scanning large or bulky objects.
This function lets you scan an item without the need to align the scanner with the barcode on the item.
Compatible Barcode Styles
Make sure that the scanner is suitable for your barcode class. Some common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
By making use of the reviews and rankings found on this site may help you to locate the barcode scanners which will best meet the demands and budget for your company needs.