Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- This USB adapter is for TEEMI TMCT-07 barcode scanner and inateck BCST-20.
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
QR & Barcode Scanner
- - Scan all kinds of QR codes and barcodes.
- - View a Scan history list of all of your past scans of QR CODES and BARCODES.
- - This barcode reader is Flashlight supported for scanning Barcode at low-light environments.
QR Code Scanner: Free QR Code and Barcode Reader
- QR Code Scanner includes the following features:
- - Scan a large array of barcodes including QR Codes, Aztec, Code 39 and many more
- - Copy the barcode information to your clipboard for use with your other applications
NADAMOO Wireless Barcode Scanner 328 Feet Transmission Distance USB Cordless 1D Laser Automatic Barcode Reader Handhold Bar Code Scanner with USB Receiver for Store, Supermarket, Warehouse
- Long Distance Wireless Transmission Technology.Delivers up to 400m transmission in open air/100m transmission indoor. No More Data Cable Needed, easily connected with your laptop, PC etc.
- With Mini USB Receiver,USB plug-and-play, no drive installation needed.Just plug USB and open up a EXCEL/WORD file then scan,works like a virtual keyboard input
- Two paring mode: One-to-one mode,More-to-one mode. At one-to-one mode,one scanner only transmit barcode to the one usb receiver. AT More-to-one mode,Multiple scanners can transmit barcode to the one usb receiver - ideal in a warehouse where several people are scanning at once.
WoneNice USB Laser Barcode Scanner Wired Handheld Bar Code Scanner Reader Black
- Plug and play, This laser handheld barcode scanner has simple installation with any USB port and Ideal for businesses, shops and warehouse operations. Its function is unbeatable and easy to use, design is stylish
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux; works with Word, Excel, Novell, and all common software
- Scanning Speed: 200 scans per second. Scanning angle: Inclination angle 55°, Elevation angle 65°. Operational Light Source:Visible Laser 650-670nm.
Last update on 2020-11-24 at 23:13 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Barcode Scanner Buying Guide
A good quality barcode scanner is a necessary tool for many business enterprises. Whether in use for supply upkeep or sales purposes , keeping these functional devices around can certainly make the everyday functioning of your company operations a smoother and more accurate activity.
These are some important features to look into when buying a new barcode scanner.
Make sure that you select a unit that can work in the temperature ranges necessary for your applications.
A number of models are made to stand up against falls , bumps as well as other accidents which may lead to many scanners to stop operating. When the scanner might be made use of in bad conditions buy kinds which are sturdy enough to hold up against severe use.
Simple To Operate And Install
Try to find products that are simple to install and use. Lots of products include a stand which will make working with the scanner more comfortable.
Connectability And Distance
Check that the scanner provides adequate wireless range if it is to be used in a large area usch as a warehouse type setting.
Pick a scanner with a battery pack that delivers ample operational time before needing to be charged.
Some models include a function where codes can be scanned offline and stored on the device and then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This is definitely usefull for business firms that might want to scan a large number of products housed at a variety of sites or over large areas.
Their size And Weight
A fairly small and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to work with over a longer period of time.
Hands Free Setting
Using a hands free mode can help when scanning large or bulky products.
This feature will let you scan an item without the need to align the scanner with the barcode on the item.
Compatible Barcode Versions
Check that the scanner is suitable for your current barcode class. A few common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
Making use of the comments and user ratings found on this web site may help you in finding the barcode scanners that are going to match the needs and budget for your business needs.