Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Handheld barcode reader can be used to scan and decode linear 1D barcodes at different angles; comes with stand for stationary use
- 650-nm, 900-mW laser produces 20 lines of light in omnidirectional pattern; can make up to 1,400 scans per second
- Head tilts up to 30 degrees to accommodate scanning different objects and workstations
- USB cable can be connected to a computer or another host system (sold separately) to transmit barcode data
- Decode Capability: UPC/EAN/JAN,UPC-A & UPC-E,EAN-8 & EAN-13, JAN-8 &JAN-13, ISBN/ISSN, Code 39 (with full ASCII), Codabar (NW7), Code 128 & EAN 128,Code 93,Interleaved 2 of 5 (ITF),Addendum 2 of 5, IATA Code,MSI/Plessy, China Postal Code,Code 32 (Italian Pharmacode),RSS 14,RSS Limited, RSS Expanded
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
QR & Barcode Scanner
- - Scan all kinds of QR codes and barcodes.
- - View a Scan history list of all of your past scans of QR CODES and BARCODES.
- - This barcode reader is Flashlight supported for scanning Barcode at low-light environments.
Last update on 2021-04-11 at 18:02 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Barcode Buying Guide And Information
A quality barcode scanner is an essential device for most business owners. Whether being utilized for supply upkeep or sales operations , keeping these kinds of helpful instruments around makes the day to day management of your business operations a smoother and more detailed task.
Here is a list of some important items to check out when choosing a new barcode scanner.
Make sure that you select a unit which will work in the temperature levels required for your operations.
Many models are designed to stand up to drops , bumps as well as other accidents that can make some scanners to cease operating. Any time the scanner is usually to be put to use in hard environments try to look for ones that will be strong enough to stand up to rough use.
Easy To Use And Set Up
Shop for devices that will be easy to setup and make use of. A lot of units supply you with a stand that makes working with the scanner a lot easier.
Connectivity And Distance
Check that the scanner provides adequate wireless range if it is to be used in a sizable area usch as a warehouse type setting.
Battery Pack Time
Purchase a scanner with a battery that provides plenty of operating time before having to be charged.
Some models come with the ability where codes can be scanned offline and collected on the device and then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This may be usefull for organizations that need to scan lots of goods housed at several different sites or over large areas.
Their size And Weight
A hand held and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to make use of over an extended time period.
Hands Free Setting
Having a hands free function assists you while scanning large or bulky goods.
This attribute will let you scan a product and not have to line up the scanner with the barcode on the item.
Compatible Barcode Types
Make certain the scanner is suitable for your barcode type. A few common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
By making use of the consumer reviews and rankings found on this site may help you in identifying the barcode scanners which will fulfill the requirements and budget for your business needs.