Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Indicator: Siren and LED light, Optical Source: 650nm Visible red light diode.
- Wide Compatibility: Supports reading a wide range of barcodes types: Code128, EAN-13, EAN-8, Code39,UPC-A, UPC-E, Codabar, Interleaved 2 of 5,ISBN, Code 93, UCC/EAN-128, GS1 Databar etc.
- This barcode scanner is regard as a keyboard device to input barcode character.
- Plug and play, easy to integrate, high-standard automation and can be embedded into a End devices. Such as Locker, KIOSK.
- Auto induction trigger, don't need to press the trigger to scan codes.
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
QR & Barcode Scanner
- - Scan all kinds of QR codes and barcodes.
- - View a Scan history list of all of your past scans of QR CODES and BARCODES.
- - This barcode reader is Flashlight supported for scanning Barcode at low-light environments.
Last update on 2021-04-12 at 18:10 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Barcode Scanner Buying Guide
A good quality barcode scanner is an important product for many firms. Whether used for supply management or sales purposes , keeping these kinds of useful tools around helps make the everyday running of your business operations a smoother and more accurate process.
Here are some important things to carefully consider when choosing a new barcode scanner.
Make sure that you buy a device that will work in the temperature ranges needed for your requirements.
A lot of models are made to endure falls , bumps and other accidents that might make some scanners to quit running. Whenever the scanner is to be made use of in rough environments look for models that will be strong enough to stand up to rough use.
Easy-to-use And Setup
Consider devices that are easy to install and operate. Many devices provide a stand which will make operating the scanner easier.
Connectivity And Range
Make certain that the scanner provides you with suitable wireless range if it is to be utilized in a wide area usch as a warehouse type environment.
Battery Power Time
Choose a scanner with a battery that gives adequate running time before needing to be charged.
Some types provide you with a function where codes can be scanned offline and recorded on the device and then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This may be usefull for businesses that have got to scan a large number of products stored at numerous sites or over large areas.
Size And Weight
A small and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to use over a long time period.
Hands Free Function
Using a hands free mode will help when scanning large or bulky components.
This function permits you to scan an object while not having to line up the scanner with the barcode on the item.
Compatible Barcode Styles
Be certain that the scanner is compatible with your barcode style. Some common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
Using the evaluations and feedback found on this blog may help you in locating the barcode scanners that will meet the demands and price range for your company needs.