Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- [2.4G Wireless & Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Barcode Scanner]: ⏩ 2-in-1 operation modes ,you can switching more conveniently.
- [Long Transmission Distance]: ⏩ Delivers up to 200m transmission in open air under the 2.4G wireless mode, Up to 30m transmission in open air under the Bluetooth mode.
- [High Compatibility]: ⏩ Supports connection with smart phones, tablets, PC based on windows XP/7.0/8.0/Win 10, Windows Mobile, Android OS, iPhone/iPad etc.
- [Large Offline Storage]: ⏩ Built-in 16MB high-capacity memory, support 50,000 QR Code offline storage.
- [Bluetooth 4.0]: ⏩ Support Blutooth HID Protocol, SPP Protocol and BLE Protocol. for any problem please contact to: [email protected]
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
QR & Barcode Scanner
- - Scan all kinds of QR codes and barcodes.
- - View a Scan history list of all of your past scans of QR CODES and BARCODES.
- - This barcode reader is Flashlight supported for scanning Barcode at low-light environments.
Last update on 2021-04-12 at 18:10 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Barcode Scanner Buying Guide
A good barcode scanner is an extremely important product for lots of firms. Whether being utilized for supply maintenance or sales functions , having these types of efficient devices around helps make the daily running of your company operations a smoother and more detailed task.
Right here are some important points to consider when buying a new barcode scanner.
Be sure that you buy a unit that can operate in the temperature levels required for your applications.
Many units are designed to endure drops , bumps and other incidents which may make many scanners to quit operating. Whenever the scanner is to be made use of in tough environments purchase kinds that will be robust enough to hold up against severe use.
Simple To Operate And Install
Try to get products that will be easy to set up and operate. A lot of devices will offer a stand that will make utilising the scanner far more convenient.
Connectability And Range
Check that the scanner allows satisfactory wireless range if it is to be used in a wide area usch as a warehouse type environment.
Opt for a scanner with a battery source that gives ample running time before the need to be charged.
Numerous models include the ability where codes can be scanned offline and collected on the device then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This is usefull for businesses and organizations that have got to scan a number of products kept at a number of different sites or over large areas.
Their size And Weight
A fairly small and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to make use of over a long period of time.
Hands Free Mode
Having a hands free mode helps when scanning big or bulky products.
This function will help you to scan an object and not have to line up the scanner with the barcode on the product.
Compatible Barcode Varieties
Always make sure the scanner is appropriate for your current barcode version. Several common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
With the use of the consumer reviews and feedback found on this site can help you to locate the barcode scanners that are designed to fulfill the demands and budget for your company needs.