Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- With vibration induction technology, Symcode is the first choice for over 1.1 million Amazon customers.
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux; works with Quickbook, Word, Excel, Novell, and all common software.
- Plug n Play – simple installation with any USB port; ergonomic design with high quality ABS plastic; New 32 bit digit laser decoding technolgy with faster scanning speed, give you a much better user experience.
- Supports a wide range of barcodes types: UPC/EAN, UCC/EAN 128, Code 39, Code 39 Full ASCII, Trioptic Code 39, Code 128, Code 128 Full ASCII, Codabar, Interleaved 2 of 5, Discrete 2 of 5, Code 93, MSI, Code 11, RSS variants, Chinese 2 of 5 ; 180 configurable options for prefix, suffix and termination strings.
- Easy to use laser barcode scanner for businesses, shops and warehouse operations. Note: Can't Sweep QR Code and Computer Phone Screen.
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
QR & Barcode Scanner
- - Scan all kinds of QR codes and barcodes.
- - View a Scan history list of all of your past scans of QR CODES and BARCODES.
- - This barcode reader is Flashlight supported for scanning Barcode at low-light environments.
Last update on 2021-04-11 at 18:02 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
A good barcode scanner is an important product for most business owners. Whether in use for stock upkeep or sales operations , keeping these types of handy tools around makes the day-to-day running of your company operations a smoother and more accurate process.
Listed here are some important factors to check out when purchasing a new barcode scanner.
Ensure that you buy a device which will work in the temperature ranges required for your workplaces.
A number of models are designed to withstand falls , bumps or other mishaps which may result in some scanners to quit running. Whenever the scanner is usually to be made use of in rough environments opt for versions that will be tough enough to cope with rough use.
Straightforward To Use And Set Up
Get units which are simple to install and make use of. Lots of products supply you with a stand that makes using the scanner much simpler.
Connectability And Distance
Be sure the scanner provides you with adequate wireless range if it is to be used in a large area usch as a warehouse type environment.
Battery Pack Time
Find a scanner with a battery that has abundant operating time before having to be recharged.
Some versions provide a function where codes can be scanned offline and collected on the device then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This could be usefull for companies that might want to scan a big selection of merchandise housed at a number of different locations or over large areas.
Size And Weight
A hand held and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to work with over a long period of time.
Hands Free Feature
Having a hands free setting assists while scanning large or bulky components.
This attribute helps you scan a product without having to align the scanner with the barcode on the item.
Compatible Barcode Varieties
Check that the scanner is suitable for your barcode class. Some common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
Using the consumer reviews and ratings found on this web-site can help you to find the barcode scanners that are going to suit the demands and price range for your company needs.