Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Handheld barcode reader can be used to scan and decode linear 1D and GS1 DataBar barcodes
- Laser produces lines of light in a raster pattern that can scan barcodes from different positions; reads UPC codes from up to 19″ away
- Cable (sold separately) and on-board interfaces can be used to connect the barcode reader to a computer or host system
- Contains a single circuit board to reduce points of failure
- Weighs 6.4 oz.; measures 6.7 x 2.7 x 3.7 inches (H x W x D)
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
QR & Barcode Scanner
- - Scan all kinds of QR codes and barcodes.
- - View a Scan history list of all of your past scans of QR CODES and BARCODES.
- - This barcode reader is Flashlight supported for scanning Barcode at low-light environments.
QR Code Scanner: Free QR Code and Barcode Reader
- QR Code Scanner includes the following features:
- - Scan a large array of barcodes including QR Codes, Aztec, Code 39 and many more
- - Copy the barcode information to your clipboard for use with your other applications
NADAMOO Wireless Barcode Scanner 328 Feet Transmission Distance USB Cordless 1D Laser Automatic Barcode Reader Handhold Bar Code Scanner with USB Receiver for Store, Supermarket, Warehouse
- Long Distance Wireless Transmission Technology.Delivers up to 400m transmission in open air/100m transmission indoor. No More Data Cable Needed, easily connected with your laptop, PC etc.
- With Mini USB Receiver,USB plug-and-play, no drive installation needed.Just plug USB and open up a EXCEL/WORD file then scan,works like a virtual keyboard input
- Two paring mode: One-to-one mode,More-to-one mode. At one-to-one mode,one scanner only transmit barcode to the one usb receiver. AT More-to-one mode,Multiple scanners can transmit barcode to the one usb receiver - ideal in a warehouse where several people are scanning at once.
WoneNice USB Laser Barcode Scanner Wired Handheld Bar Code Scanner Reader Black
- Plug and play, This laser handheld barcode scanner has simple installation with any USB port and Ideal for businesses, shops and warehouse operations. Its function is unbeatable and easy to use, design is stylish
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux; works with Word, Excel, Novell, and all common software
- Scanning Speed: 200 scans per second. Scanning angle: Inclination angle 55°, Elevation angle 65°. Operational Light Source:Visible Laser 650-670nm.
Last update on 2020-11-24 at 23:13 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
A good quality barcode scanner is a needed product for a great many organizations. Whether used for stock management or sales purposes , having these types of functional devices around can certainly make the everyday functioning of your company operations a smoother and more detailed activity.
Right here are some important things to take into consideration when choosing a new barcode scanner.
Make sure that you obtain a device that can work in the temperature ranges needed for your applications.
A number of models are built to tolerate drops , bumps and other incidents which may lead to many scanners to cease functioning. Any time the scanner is to be utilized in bad environments choose models that are strong enough to cope with rough use.
Simple To Operate And Install
Search for products which are convenient to install and use. A number of devices come with a stand which makes utilizing the scanner much easier.
Connectivity And Distance
Be sure that the scanner provides suitable wireless range if it is to be utilized in a large area usch as a warehouse type setting.
Battery Power Time
Go for a scanner with a battery pack which supplies plenty of running time before having to be charged.
A lot of models come with the ability where codes can be scanned offline and recorded on the device and then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This is definitely usefull for organizations that need to scan a great number of items stored at a number of sites or over large areas.
Over all size And Weight
A portable and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to use over a lengthy time frame.
Hands Free Feature
Having a hands free mode helps while scanning big or bulky items.
This feature allows you to scan an object without having to line up the scanner with the barcode on the item.
Compatible Barcode Styles
Always make sure that the scanner is suitable for your current barcode type. Many common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
Utilizing the product reviews and ratings found on this web-site can help you in identifying the barcode scanners designed to match the demands and budget for your business needs.