Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Handheld barcode reader can be used to scan and decode linear one-dimensional (1D) barcodes
- May be held in hand or placed in stand (included) for fixed position use
- 617-nanometer (nm) laser can scan barcodes on a label or cell phone screen from up to 30″ away at a resolution of 13 mm and a speed of up to 547 scans per second
- USB cable plugs into USB port of computer or host system (sold separately) to transmit barcode data
- Weighs 4.95 oz.; measures 6.3 x 2.64 x 3.9 inches (H x W x D)
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
QR & Barcode Scanner
- - Scan all kinds of QR codes and barcodes.
- - View a Scan history list of all of your past scans of QR CODES and BARCODES.
- - This barcode reader is Flashlight supported for scanning Barcode at low-light environments.
Last update on 2021-04-11 at 18:02 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Guide To Barcode Scanners
A good quality barcode scanner is a vital item for a great many firms. Whether utilized for supply management or sales operations , keeping these types of functional instruments around makes the everyday functioning of your company operations a smoother and more detailed task.
Here are a few of some important items to think about when it comes to buying a new barcode scanner.
Be sure that you select a device that is going to work in the temperature ranges necessary for your applications.
Several units are built to tolerate falls , bumps as well as other accidents which could cause some scanners to cease operating. If the scanner is intended to be put to use in challenging environments find kinds which are durable enough to withstand harsh use.
Straightforward To Use And Setup
Check out types which are simple to set up and operate. Lots of units will offer you a stand that will make working with the scanner less cumbersome.
Connectability And Range
Be sure that the scanner provides you with satisfactory wireless range if it is to be utilized in a large area usch as a warehouse type environment.
Go for a scanner with a battery pack that has a good amount of operating time before the need to be recharged.
A lot of designs offer you a function where codes can be scanned offline and collected on the device then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This is definitely usefull for organizations that will need to scan a number of manufactured goods located at a number of different locations or over large areas.
Over all size And Weight
A fairly small and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to work with over a prolonged timeframe.
Hands Free Feature
Utilizing a hands free setting can help when scanning large or bulky components.
This feature enables you to scan a product and not have to line up the scanner with the barcode on the product.
Compatible Barcode Varieties
Confirm the scanner is appropriate for your actual barcode style. Several common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
Making use of the consumer reviews and user ratings found on this website may help you to locate the barcode scanners that are designed to satisfy the needs and price range for your company needs.