Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- 2.4GHz Wireless Transmission Technology, the signal distance is up to 100m/328ft, widely used in Supermarket, Retail Store, Management, Express & Logistics Industry, Warehouse, Library, etc.
- Comes with a USB receiver, plug and play, no need to install any software or drivers. Compatible for Windows XP/7/8/10 and for Mac/Android/Linux system.
- Applicable 1D Barcode: UPC-A，UPC-E，EAN-8，EAN-13，ISSN，ISBN，Code 128， GS1-128，ISBT 128， Code 39，Code 93，Code 11， Interleaved 2 of 5，Matrix 2 of 5，Industrial 2 of 5，Standard 2 of 5（IATA），Codabar（NW-7），Plessey，MSI Plessey，RSS，China Post，etc.
- Built-in 2200mAh Rechargeable Battery and scanner can store 100,000 barcode in off-line mode,very convenient to use. Support multi keyboard language.
- Ergonomic design, comfortable to hold. Durable ABS+PC material guarantees long service life. 1 Years Warranty, please attach the photos of the broken scanner and order number to apply for the warranty.([email protected])
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
Fastest Qr & Barcode Scanner
- - SCAN QR & Barcode with any of Androids cameras. App will automatically detect and scan QR or Barcode you are pointing your camera at.
- - SCAN Barcode using camera
- - SCAN QR code from saved QR image
Bar Code Scanner Set Up
- Pair or plug into computer and install device
- Configure scanner based on customer specific needs
- Testing of scanner with recieving program (i.e. Word, Excel, or in house software)
Last update on 2021-01-19 at 20:23 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Guide To Barcode Scanners
A good barcode scanner is a really important instrument for most manufacturers. Whether being used for stock management or sales operations , having these kinds of worthwhile instruments around makes the day-to-day managing of your company operations a smoother and more accurate process.
There are some important points to think about when it comes to a new barcode scanner.
Ensure that you obtain a unit that will work in the temperature ranges needed for your business.
A lot of devices are manufactured to survive falls , bumps as well as other accidents that could lead to many scanners to stop functioning. In cases where the scanner is going to be made use of in difficult circumstances find versions that are robust enough to cope with severe use.
Straightforward To Use And Install
Shop for products that are simple to install and operate. Many units offer you a stand which makes utilizing the scanner much simpler.
Connectivity And Distance
Ensure that the scanner features suitable wireless range if it is to be utilized in a big area usch as a warehouse type environment.
Battery Pack Time
Purchase a scanner with a battery source which offers enough operational time before needing to be recharged.
Numerous devices include a function where codes can be scanned offline and collected on the device then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This is definitely usefull for industries that are required to scan lots of items stored at many different locations or over large areas.
Dimensions And Weight
A small and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to operate over a lengthy period of time.
Hands Free Feature
Having a hands free mode can help while scanning big or bulky goods.
This feature permits you to scan an object while not having to align the scanner with the barcode on the product.
Compatible Barcode Variants
Check that the scanner is suitable for your barcode version. The common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
Using the evaluations and user ratings found on this web site may help you to find the barcode scanners that are going to meet the requirements and budget for your business needs.