Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Native support for Square Point of Sale – Identical to 7Ci support
- Native support for Shopify, Vend, ShopKeep, LightSpeed POS, NCR Silver, and many more
- Exceptional Ergonomics – Small, lightweight, and fits perfectly in the hand for comfortable use over extended periods
- Long Lasting Battery – Power to last over 16 hours
- User Indicators – Intuitive LEDs, beeps, and vibrations let users know battery, Bluetooth connection and scanning status
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
WoneNice USB Laser Barcode Scanner Wired Handheld Bar Code Scanner Reader Black
- Plug and play, This laser handheld barcode scanner has simple installation with any USB port and Ideal for businesses, shops and warehouse operations. Its function is unbeatable and easy to use, design is stylish
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux; works with Word, Excel, Novell, and all common software
- Scanning Speed: 200 scans per second. Scanning angle: Inclination angle 55°, Elevation angle 65°. Operational Light Source:Visible Laser 650-670nm.
NETUM Bluetooth Barcode Scanner, Compatible with 2.4G Wireless & Bluetooth Function & Wired Connection, Connect Smart Phone, Tablet, PC, CCD Bar Code Reader Work with Windows, Mac,Android, iOS
- Bluetooth Barcode Scanner for iPhone iPad Android Tablet PC, Support Mac OS X, Android, Windows 10 and ipad IOS 9
- With the scanner's CCD sensor Engine Support reading linear barcode directly from a Computer Screen and mobile phone
- Easy your work trigger the button then the barcode scanner will start to pair, Support HID and SPP mode
NADAMOO Wireless Barcode Scanner 328 Feet Transmission Distance USB Cordless 1D Laser Automatic Barcode Reader Handhold Bar Code Scanner with USB Receiver for Store, Supermarket, Warehouse
- Long Distance Wireless Transmission Technology.Delivers up to 400m transmission in open air/100m transmission indoor. No More Data Cable Needed, easily connected with your laptop, PC etc.
- With Mini USB Receiver,USB plug-and-play, no drive installation needed.Just plug USB and open up a EXCEL/WORD file then scan,works like a virtual keyboard input
- Two paring mode: One-to-one mode,More-to-one mode. At one-to-one mode,one scanner only transmit barcode to the one usb receiver. AT More-to-one mode,Multiple scanners can transmit barcode to the one usb receiver - ideal in a warehouse where several people are scanning at once.
Last update on 2021-04-12 at 22:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Barcode Scanner Buying Guide
The right barcode scanner is a vital tool for a lot of business owners. Whether in use for merchandise management or sales activities , keeping these functional devices around will make the regular running of your corporate operations a smoother and more detailed activity.
Listed below are some important things to look at when choosing a new barcode scanner.
Be sure that you choose a device which can operate in the temperature levels required for your requirements.
A lot of models are manufactured to endure drops , bumps as well as other incidents that might result in many scanners to cease working. Whenever the scanner is going to be made use of in bad circumstances find versions that are tough enough to tolerate harsh use.
Simple To Operate And Install
Try to get products that are convenient to install and operate. Quite a few products include a stand which makes working with the scanner less cumbersome.
Connectability And Range
Make sure the scanner features ample wireless range if it is to be used in a huge area usch as a warehouse type setting.
Battery Pack Time
Go for a scanner with a battery that offers adequate running time before having to be charged.
Quite a few kinds offer you a feature where codes can be scanned offline and collected on the device and then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This is definitely usefull for organizations that need to scan a variety of products housed at many different sites or over large areas.
Size And Weight
A small and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to use over an extended time period.
Hands Free Feature
Having a hands free setting assists while scanning big or bulky pieces.
This function means that you can scan an item without the need to align the scanner with the barcode on the item.
Compatible Barcode Kinds
Be sure that the scanner is appropriate for your barcode class. Most common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
With the help of the comments and rankings found on this website can assist you to locate the barcode scanners that are designed to meet the requirements and budget for your corporate needs.