Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- ★NO SOFTWARE NEEDED: No need to download or install any software or apps with this sleek handheld 3-in-1 wireless, bluetooth, and USB scanner with vibration capabilities to help in noisy environments
- ★SCAN MODES: Connect to Mac or Windows computers, Android or Apple mobile devices, and POS systems to start scanning barcodes with one of the 3 available modes – manual, continuous, and auto sense
- ★CODE COMPATIBILITY: Scan 99.99% of 1D barcodes including UPC, EAN, Code128, Code39, Code 39 Full ASCII, Code11, Codabar, Industrial/Interleaved 2 of 5, MSI, ISBN/ISSN and many others; CANNOT READ ANY 2D BARCODES like QR code, PDF417, etc. DOESN'T WORK WITH SQUARE, SHOPIFY OR SHOPKEEP
- ★TRANSMISSION RANGE: This linear barcode scanner has a transmission range of up to 656 feet in an obstacle free environment and around 300 ft in environments with medium density obstacles. Transmission speed can be adjusted in order to scan barcodes faster.
- ★OTHER SPECS: Our scanner has a built in rechargeable Li-ion battery and is CMOS illuminant with a decoding speed of 25cm per second and a resolution of > 4mil/0.1mm; its print contrast is >25%
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
Fastest Qr & Barcode Scanner
- - SCAN QR & Barcode with any of Androids cameras. App will automatically detect and scan QR or Barcode you are pointing your camera at.
- - SCAN Barcode using camera
- - SCAN QR code from saved QR image
Bar Code Scanner Set Up
- Pair or plug into computer and install device
- Configure scanner based on customer specific needs
- Testing of scanner with recieving program (i.e. Word, Excel, or in house software)
Last update on 2021-01-19 at 20:23 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Barcode Scanner Buying Guide
A quality barcode scanner is a key device for lots of businesses. Whether used for merchandise upkeep or sales purposes , having these kinds of functional tools around will make the day by day management of your business operations a smoother and more accurate task.
Here are some important things to think about when it comes to buying a new barcode scanner.
Operational Temperature ranges
Be sure you get a unit that will operate in the temperature levels necessary for your operations.
Many units are designed to stand up against falls , bumps as well as other incidents that can cause some scanners to quit running. When the scanner is usually to be used in challenging types of conditions purchase models that will be strong enough to hold up against severe use.
Simple To Operate And Setup
Search for units that will be easy to install and operate. A large number of products will offer you a stand which makes utilising the scanner more comfortable.
Connectability And Distance
Make sure that the scanner gives enough wireless range if it is to be used in a huge area usch as a warehouse type setting.
Find a scanner with a battery pack that offers sufficient operational time before needing to be recharged.
A lot of models provide you with the ability where codes can be scanned offline and saved on the device and then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This may be usefull for companies that might want to scan lots of goods kept at several different locations or over large areas.
Dimensions And Weight
A portable and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to work with over a long time period.
Hands Free Mode
Using a hands free function assists while scanning large or bulky materials.
This attribute helps you to scan an object while not having to line up the scanner with the barcode on the item.
Compatible Barcode Kinds
You should make sure the scanner is compatible with your barcode type. Most common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
By making use of the evaluations and rankings found on this web site can assist you in looking for the barcode scanners that will suit the demands and budget for your business needs.