Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- ★NO SOFTWARE NEEDED: No need to download / install any software or apps with this sleek handheld 3-in-1 wireless, Bluetooth, and USB scanner with vibration capabilities to help in noisy environments. No Codecs required
- ★SCAN MODES: Connect to Mac or Windows computers, Android or Apple mobile devices, and POS systems to start scanning barcodes with one of the 2 available modes – manual, and auto sense
- ★CODE COMPATIBILITY: Scan 1D barcodes – UPC, EAN, Code128, Code39, Code11, Codabar, Interleaved 2 of 5-Lottery ticket etc; Scan 2D barcodes including PDF417 – drivers license, Data Matrix, QR Code, Micro QR, Aztec code, Micro PDF etc. Doesn't work with Maxicode. NOT WORKING WITH SQUARE, SHOPIFY, SHOPKEEP
- ★TRANSMISSION RANGE: This linear barcode scanner has a transmission range of up to 656 feet in an obstacle free environment and around 300 ft in environments with medium density obstacles. Transmission speed can be adjusted in order to scan barcodes faster.
- ★OTHER SPECS: Our scanner has a built in rechargeable Li-ion battery and is CMOS Illuminant with a decoding speed of 25Cm per second and a resolution of >4mil/0.1mm; Scan distance 25-400mm
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
Pease Porridge Hot
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Pinkfong (Director)
- English (Playback Language)
Last update on 2021-01-23 at 20:38 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Barcode Buying Guide And Information
A high quality barcode scanner is a highly important piece of equipment for a number of business firms. Whether utilized for inventory upkeep or sales functions , keeping these kinds of useful instruments around could make the every day managing of your business operations a smoother and more accurate activity.
Right here are some important items to take into account when purchasing a new barcode scanner.
Be sure you purchase a device designed to work in the temperature levels needed for your applications.
Several units are built to hold up against drops , bumps along with other accidents that can make many scanners to cease working. In the event that the scanner is intended to be put to use in tough environments seek out types that will be robust enough to endure harsh use.
Easy-to-use And Set Up
Purchase units that are straightforward to set up and make use of. Lots of devices come with a stand which will make utilizing the scanner easier.
Connectivity And Range
Make sure the scanner offers you sufficient wireless range if it is to be used in a large area usch as a warehouse type setting.
Pick out a scanner with a battery that offers sufficient running time before having to be charged.
A lot of versions include the ability where codes can be scanned offline and recorded on the device and then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This could be usefull for industries that have to scan numerous merchandise kept at a number of different sites or over large areas.
Over all size And Weight
A portable and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to use over an extended timeframe.
Hands Free Setting
Using a hands free mode assists you when scanning big or bulky objects.
This function will allow you to scan an object without needing to align the scanner with the barcode on the product.
Compatible Barcode Variants
Be certain that the scanner is appropriate for your barcode type. The common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
By making use of the evaluations and ratings found on this web site can help you in looking for the barcode scanners that are designed to satisfy the demands and budget for your corporate needs.