Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
QR & Barcode Scanner
- - Scan all kinds of QR codes and barcodes.
- - View a Scan history list of all of your past scans of QR CODES and BARCODES.
- - This barcode reader is Flashlight supported for scanning Barcode at low-light environments.
Tera Bluetooth Mini Barcode Scanner 3-in-1 Bluetooth & USB Wired & 2.4G Wireless Laser 1D Bar Code Reader Portable Barcode Scanner Work with iOS, Windows, Android, Tablets or Computers
- 【Two upload modes】Instant upload mode + Storage mode. Scan and store up to 50000 barcodes in the built-in storage of the scanner, and then upload all the stored data to your device when you need.
- 【Mini Size】Just bring this scanner with you. Anytime you want to collect data, just connect it with your device via Bluetooth or use the storage mode.
- 【High Compatibility & 650mAh High Capacity Battery】Tera Bluetooth scanner can connect with laptop, PC, POS, smartphone, tablet, iPhone, iPad and computers to perfectly work with common operating systems such as windows xp/7/8/10, Mac OS, Linux, Windows Mobile. Also with 650mAh rechargeable battery can continuously work for 5 hours after 2 hours fully charged.
WoneNice USB Laser Barcode Scanner Wired Handheld Bar Code Scanner Reader Black
- Plug and play, This laser handheld barcode scanner has simple installation with any USB port and Ideal for businesses, shops and warehouse operations. Its function is unbeatable and easy to use, design is stylish
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux; works with Word, Excel, Novell, and all common software
- Scanning Speed: 200 scans per second. Scanning angle: Inclination angle 55°, Elevation angle 65°. Operational Light Source:Visible Laser 650-670nm.
NADAMOO Wireless Barcode Scanner 328 Feet Transmission Distance USB Cordless 1D Laser Automatic Barcode Reader Handhold Bar Code Scanner with USB Receiver for Store, Supermarket, Warehouse
- Long Distance Wireless Transmission Technology.Delivers up to 400m transmission in open air/100m transmission indoor. No More Data Cable Needed, easily connected with your laptop, PC etc.
- With Mini USB Receiver,USB plug-and-play, no drive installation needed.Just plug USB and open up a EXCEL/WORD file then scan,works like a virtual keyboard input
- Two paring mode: One-to-one mode,More-to-one mode. At one-to-one mode,one scanner only transmit barcode to the one usb receiver. AT More-to-one mode,Multiple scanners can transmit barcode to the one usb receiver - ideal in a warehouse where several people are scanning at once.
Last update on 2021-04-12 at 16:49 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
A quality barcode scanner is an essential instrument for a great many business enterprises. Whether being utilized for merchandise management or sales purposes , keeping these types of useful tools around can make the day by day managing of your business operations a smoother and more accurate process.
Listed below are some important factors to check when buying a new barcode scanner.
Operating Temperature ranges
Ensure that you select a unit that can operate in the temperature levels required for your operations.
Several units are made to stand up against drops , bumps as well as other incidents that may result in many scanners to quit functioning. In cases where the scanner is going to be used in hard environments try to look for models which are strong enough to stand up to rough use.
Easy-to-use And Set Up
Opt for products that will be convenient to setup and make use of. Many products come with a stand that makes utilizing the scanner far more convenient.
Connectivity And Range
Make certain the scanner gives suitable wireless range if it is to be used in a large area usch as a warehouse type environment.
Battery Pack Time
Buy a scanner with a battery source which offers lots of operating time before having to be recharged.
A number of units supply you with the ability where codes can be scanned offline and stored on the device and then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This is definitely usefull for businesses that need to scan many items housed at several different sites or over large areas.
Their size And Weight
A small and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to use over a long time frame.
Hands Free Setting
Utilizing a hands free function could help when scanning large or bulky pieces.
This function helps you scan an object and not have to align the scanner with the barcode on the item.
Compatible Barcode Variations
Always make sure that the scanner is suitable for your barcode class. Several common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
Making use of the consumer reviews and feedback found on this web-site can assist you to find the barcode scanners which will best match the demands and price range for your corporate needs.