Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- With USB cable for connection, plug and play, no need to install any software or drivers, simple operation.
- Multi-functional scanner, great for scanning most of 1D barcode and 2D barcode on paper and screen. Support to put prefix or suffix before or after scanned data.
- Support connection with computer, laptop. Compatible Operating System for Linux, Android, Windows XP, Windows vista, Windows 7,8,10, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2010.
- Made of great ABS+PC materials,high shock-resistant (Drop Test: 2m fall to concrete) and durable plastic material guarantees long service life.
- Having fast scanning speed, high sensitivity, stable performance and high recognition rate, widely used in supermarket, convenience store, library, drugstore, retail shop, catering services and other industrials.
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
QR & Barcode Scanner
- - Scan all kinds of QR codes and barcodes.
- - View a Scan history list of all of your past scans of QR CODES and BARCODES.
- - This barcode reader is Flashlight supported for scanning Barcode at low-light environments.
Last update on 2021-04-11 at 18:02 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Guide To Barcode Scanners
A good quality barcode scanner is an extremely important tool for a number of businesses. Whether being utilized for inventory maintenance or sales activities , keeping these types of handy instruments around helps make the regular management of your business operations a smoother and more detailed activity.
Here are a few of some important factors to take into account when it comes to a new barcode scanner.
Make sure that you obtain a device that are designed to operate in the temperature ranges necessary for your business.
A lot of models are manufactured to withstand drops , bumps or other accidents that may result in many scanners to stop running. In case the scanner is usually to be made use of in hard types of conditions seek out models which are tough enough to cope with rough use.
Simple To Use And Install
Buy units that are convenient to set up and use. Many units will offer a stand that makes working with the scanner less demanding.
Connectability And Distance
Ensure that the scanner offers you suitable wireless range if it is to be utilized in a huge area usch as a warehouse type setting.
Battery Power Life
Go with a scanner with a battery that offers abundant operating time before the need to be charged up again.
A lot of products offer a feature where codes can be scanned offline and retained on the device and then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This could be usefull for organizations that have to scan a great number of merchandise located at numerous locations or over large areas.
Their size And Weight
A compact and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to use over a lengthy time frame.
Hands Free Setting
Having a hands free mode could help while scanning large or bulky objects.
This function let you scan an object without having to align the scanner with the barcode on the item.
Compatible Barcode Versions
Be sure that the scanner is compatible with your actual barcode style. Most common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
Making use of the user reviews and user ratings found on this blog can help you to find the barcode scanners which will best meet the needs and price range for your corporate needs.