Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- EXCELLENT FUNCTION: Built in bluetooth, 2.4G wireless and wired functions 3-in-1. Can work with bluetooth enabled devices. Compatible with Android, iOS, Windows Systems phones, computers, MacBooks and tablets.
- STRONG DECODE CAPACITY: This laser reader can scan 1D bar codes as, UPC/EAN, with complementary UPC/EAN, Code128, Code39, Code 39 Full ASCII, Coda bar, Industrial/Interleaved 2 of 5, Code93, MSI, Code11, ISBN, ISSN, China post, GS1 Databar, Code32 etc.
- ADVANCED FEATURES: Built-in 1400mAh Li-ion battery, can work 3 to 10 days according to the scanning frequency; plug and play, with 300scan/sec quick scanning speed; able to display battery level.
- TWO PAIRING MODES: In the One-to-One mode, one scanner only transmit barcode to one usb receiver. In the More-to-One mode, multiple scanners can transmit data to one usb receiver. One USB receiver can connect up to 32 scanners.
- AFTERSALES SUPPORT: If you have any questions about the barcode scanner, please leave messages or email us, will reply you promptly and we support lifetime free technical supports.
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
Fastest Qr & Barcode Scanner
- - SCAN QR & Barcode with any of Androids cameras. App will automatically detect and scan QR or Barcode you are pointing your camera at.
- - SCAN Barcode using camera
- - SCAN QR code from saved QR image
Bar Code Scanner Set Up
- Pair or plug into computer and install device
- Configure scanner based on customer specific needs
- Testing of scanner with recieving program (i.e. Word, Excel, or in house software)
Last update on 2021-01-14 at 19:43 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
A quality barcode scanner is an extremely important piece of equipment for lots of business firms. Whether used for supply management or sales operations , having these necessary tools around can certainly make the day by day functioning of your corporate operations a smoother and more detailed activity.
These are some important things to look at when it comes to a new barcode scanner.
Make sure that you buy a unit that are designed to operate in the temperature levels necessary for your requirements.
A number of devices are built to stand up to drops , bumps and other accidents that could make many scanners to quit working. In cases where the scanner is intended to be utilized in difficult situations buy types which are sturdy enough to stand up to rough use.
Simple To Operate And Set Up
Try to find products which are easy to install and work with. Several devices make available a stand which will make working with the scanner faster and easier.
Connectivity And Distance
Confirm the scanner gives suitable wireless range if it is to be used in a big area usch as a warehouse type setting.
Buy a scanner with a battery source that delivers sufficient operational time before the need to be recharged.
Several types offer a function where codes can be scanned offline and saved on the device then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This could be usefull for organisations and businesses that have to scan a great number of merchandise placed at many different locations or over large areas.
Size Of The Scanner And Weight
A small and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to operate over an extended period of time.
Hands Free Feature
Utilizing a hands free mode can help when scanning big or bulky goods.
This feature will allow you to scan a product without needing to line up the scanner with the barcode on the item.
Compatible Barcode Styles
Make certain that the scanner is appropriate for your actual barcode type. A number of common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
Using the reviews and feedback found on this website may help you in identifying the barcode scanners designed to meet the requirements and budget for your corporate needs.