Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
ScanAvenger Portable Wireless Bluetooth Barcode Scanner: 3-in-1 Hand Scanners - Cordless, Rechargeable 1D and 2D Scan Gun for Inventory Management - Wireless, Handheld, USB Bar Code/QR Code Reader
- ★NO SOFTWARE NEEDED: No need to download or install any software or apps with this sleek handheld 3-in-1 wireless, Bluetooth, and USB scanner with vibration capabilities to help in noisy environments. No Codecs required.
- ★SCAN MODES: Connect to Mac or Windows computers, Android or Apple mobile devices, and POS systems to start scanning barcodes with one of the 3 available modes - manual, continuous, and auto sense.
- ★CODE COMPATIBILITY: Scan 1D barcodes including UPC, EAN, Code128, Code39, Code11, Codabar and many others; Scan 2D barcodes including PDF417, Data Matrix, QR Code, Aztec, MicroPDF, Interleaved and others. Doesn't work with Maxicode. DOESN'T WORK WITH SQUARE, SHOPIFY OR SHOPKEEP.
ScanInOne - Barcode scanner, business organizer
- 1. Scan and Register documents, commands and orders: ScanInOne offers you the ability to use your device's camera as a barcode scanner or an external barcode scanner in order to scan data and create or check documents, orders and commands in a user friendly environment. Manual barcode input and data registeration are also available!
- 2. Product identification: With the identification form you can use the device's camera or an external barcode scanner in order to get information about an object in just a few seconds!
- 3. Adaptable to every scenario that the company needs: ScanInOne has the unique feature that it can adapt to every scenario that the company needs. You can set up different configurations completely on your own using the Helper Application that is provided for free, thus saving important time and money!
Trohestar QR Scanner Barcode Inventory Scanner 2D Handheld Barcode Collector Barcode Reader, with 2.4GHz RF Transceiver, 50m-200m Range, 4MB Memory, for Warehouse, Supermarkets and Shops
- 【Multifunctional Handheld Scanner】 Can work as a barcode collector and an inventory scanner, support wireless trasmission and offline data storage. Compatible with Windows and other common softwares. Ideal for shop/supermarkets, warehouses, workshops and other business use.
- 【Powerful Recognition】Read various 1D/2D bar codes：QR, UPC, EAN, Code128, Code39, ITF25, Codebar, Code93, MSI, support ISBN book barcode and logistics tracking number like UPS, FedEx, DHL. It can read blurry or broken barcodes under strong and dim light, support lightning scanning and upload.
- 【Wireless Transmission】With an USB receiver, barcode data will transfered instantly and stably to the pc.With a screen, you can see the barcodes, code type and length, or monitor wireless transmission status without a pc nearby. Transmission distance up to 200m in open air.
Last update on 2021-04-11 at 06:33 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Barcode Scanner Buying Guide
The right barcode scanner is an invaluable piece of equipment for most organizations. Whether being utilized for merchandise management or sales purposes , having these types of functional instruments around can make the every day management of your business operations a smoother and more detailed activity.
Below are some important things to look into when getting a new barcode scanner.
Ensure that you get a device that will operate in the temperature ranges needed for your requirements.
Several units are made to tolerate falls , bumps or other incidents which may cause some scanners to quit functioning. In case the scanner is usually to be utilized in bad environments buy types that are robust enough to stand up to extreme use.
Simple To Use And Install
Check out units which are uncomplicated to install and utilize. Several units offer a stand that makes working with the scanner less demanding.
Connectivity And Distance
Be sure the scanner offers enough wireless range if it is to be used in a big area usch as a warehouse type setting.
Pick out a scanner with a battery pack that provides lots of running time before the need to be charged up again.
Many versions supply you with a feature where codes can be scanned offline and stored on the device then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This is certainly usefull for businesses that have to scan a great number of merchandise located at multiple sites or over large areas.
Their size And Weight
A fairly small and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to operate over a longer time period.
Hands Free Capability
Having a hands free setting may help while scanning large or bulky merchandise.
This attribute will allow you to scan an object while not having to align the scanner with the barcode on the item.
Compatible Barcode Styles
Check that the scanner is appropriate for your barcode style. Most common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
With the help of the user reviews and feedback found on this web-site may help you in identifying the barcode scanners that will fulfill the demands and budget for your company needs.