Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- QR Code Scanner includes the following features:
- – Scan a large array of barcodes including QR Codes, Aztec, Code 39 and many more
- – Copy the barcode information to your clipboard for use with your other applications
- – Share the QR Code or other barcode through messaging, sms, other
- – Lookup the QR Code product or complete a web search for the QR Code
- – Based on zxing mobile
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
WoneNice USB Laser Barcode Scanner Wired Handheld Bar Code Scanner Reader Black
- Plug and play, This laser handheld barcode scanner has simple installation with any USB port and Ideal for businesses, shops and warehouse operations. Its function is unbeatable and easy to use, design is stylish
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux; works with Word, Excel, Novell, and all common software
- Scanning Speed: 200 scans per second. Scanning angle: Inclination angle 55°, Elevation angle 65°. Operational Light Source:Visible Laser 650-670nm.
NETUM Bluetooth Barcode Scanner, Compatible with 2.4G Wireless & Bluetooth Function & Wired Connection, Connect Smart Phone, Tablet, PC, CCD Bar Code Reader Work with Windows, Mac,Android, iOS
- Bluetooth Barcode Scanner for iPhone iPad Android Tablet PC, Support Mac OS X, Android, Windows 10 and ipad IOS 9
- With the scanner's CCD sensor Engine Support reading linear barcode directly from a Computer Screen and mobile phone
- Easy your work trigger the button then the barcode scanner will start to pair, Support HID and SPP mode
NADAMOO Wireless Barcode Scanner 328 Feet Transmission Distance USB Cordless 1D Laser Automatic Barcode Reader Handhold Bar Code Scanner with USB Receiver for Store, Supermarket, Warehouse
- Long Distance Wireless Transmission Technology.Delivers up to 400m transmission in open air/100m transmission indoor. No More Data Cable Needed, easily connected with your laptop, PC etc.
- With Mini USB Receiver,USB plug-and-play, no drive installation needed.Just plug USB and open up a EXCEL/WORD file then scan,works like a virtual keyboard input
- Two paring mode: One-to-one mode,More-to-one mode. At one-to-one mode,one scanner only transmit barcode to the one usb receiver. AT More-to-one mode,Multiple scanners can transmit barcode to the one usb receiver - ideal in a warehouse where several people are scanning at once.
Last update on 2021-04-12 at 22:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Guide To Barcode Scanners
A high quality barcode scanner is a really important instrument for a number of firms. Whether in use for inventory management or sales operations , keeping these types of handy tools around can certainly make the day by day functioning of your business operations a smoother and more accurate activity.
Here are a few of some important things to check out when it comes to buying a new barcode scanner.
Ensure that you obtain a device designed to work in the temperature ranges needed for your applications.
A lot of models are built to hold up against drops , bumps along with other accidents that might cause many scanners to cease operating. If the scanner is to be utilized in bad conditions shop for kinds that are strong enough to handle harsh use.
Straightforward To Use And Set Up
Try to find types which are simple to install and utilize. Quite a few devices offer a stand which will make utilising the scanner more comfortable.
Connectivity And Range
Check that the scanner allows satisfactory wireless range if it is to be utilized in a huge area usch as a warehouse type environment.
Battery Pack Time
Go for a scanner with a battery that provides plenty of operational time before needing to be charged.
A lot of units come with the ability where codes can be scanned offline and saved on the device then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This can be usefull for businesses that have got to scan a variety of items stored at several different locations or over large areas.
Size And Weight
A compact and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to make use of over an extended time period.
Hands Free Feature
Utilizing a hands free function can certainly help when scanning big or bulky objects.
This attribute means that you can scan an object without having to align the scanner with the barcode on the product.
Compatible Barcode Varieties
You should make sure the scanner is suitable for your barcode type. Some common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
By using the consumer reviews and feedback found on this web-site can help you to find the barcode scanners which will suit the needs and budget for your company needs.