Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- barcode scanner
- qr code reader
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
WoneNice USB Laser Barcode Scanner Wired Handheld Bar Code Scanner Reader Black
- Plug and play, This laser handheld barcode scanner has simple installation with any USB port and Ideal for businesses, shops and warehouse operations. Its function is unbeatable and easy to use, design is stylish
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux; works with Word, Excel, Novell, and all common software
- Scanning Speed: 200 scans per second. Scanning angle: Inclination angle 55°, Elevation angle 65°. Operational Light Source:Visible Laser 650-670nm.
NADAMOO Wireless Barcode Scanner 328 Feet Transmission Distance USB Cordless 1D Laser Automatic Barcode Reader Handhold Bar Code Scanner with USB Receiver for Store, Supermarket, Warehouse
- Long Distance Wireless Transmission Technology.Delivers up to 400m transmission in open air/100m transmission indoor. No More Data Cable Needed, easily connected with your laptop, PC etc.
- With Mini USB Receiver,USB plug-and-play, no drive installation needed.Just plug USB and open up a EXCEL/WORD file then scan,works like a virtual keyboard input
- Two paring mode: One-to-one mode,More-to-one mode. At one-to-one mode,one scanner only transmit barcode to the one usb receiver. AT More-to-one mode,Multiple scanners can transmit barcode to the one usb receiver - ideal in a warehouse where several people are scanning at once.
NADAMOO Wireless Barcode Scanner Bluetooth Compatible, 2.4G Wireless & Wired 3-in-1 Bar Code Scanner Portable USB CCD Image Reader, Support Screen Scan, for Tablet iPhone IPad Android Windows Mac
- The portable bar code scanner comes with 3-in-1 Connection Design：Compatible with Bluetooth Function; 2.4G Wireless connection with the included USB adapter; Wired connection. Easily connected with your laptop, PC, mobile phone, tablet, iphone, ipad, POS. Work with Windows XP/7/8/10, Mac OS, Windows Mobile, Android OS, iOS.
- The small bar code reader is light and great for carry around with you for the long haul. Long Range Barcode Scanners are equipped with special signal communication，delivering up to 50m /164ft transmission distance in the barrier-free environments.
- The imager Barcode Scanner is equiped with advanced CCD sensor, Support reading linear barcode directly from a Computer Screen and mobile phone.
Tera Barcode Scanner Wireless Versatile 2-in-1 (2.4Ghz Wireless+USB 2.0 Wired) Rechargeable 1D Barcode Reader USB Handheld Bar Code Scanner Wireless with Stand
- 2.4G Wireless+USB 2.0 Wired Connection: plug and play with simply plug in the USB cable or receiver.(Wireless transmission distance can up to 328ft under barrier free environment.)
- Fast Accurate Reading Speed: 32Bit CPU super decoding ability that the speed can up to 300/sec. Two working mode: Instant upload mode / storage mode. Scan and store barcodes and then upload the data to your device.
- Anti-Shock Silicone: the orange silicone protective cover can avoid the scratches and friction while falling from the height of 6.56 feet; the technology of IP54 protects the wireless barcode scanner from dust and moisture.Anti-Shock Silicone: the orange silicone protective cover can avoid the scratches and friction while falling from the height of 6.56ft; the technical of IP54 sturdy which protect the wireless barcode scanner from dust and moisture.
Last update on 2020-09-20 at 18:21 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Barcode Scanner Buying Guide
A quality barcode scanner is a highly important piece of equipment for many manufacturers. Whether being utilized for stock upkeep or sales purposes , keeping these kinds of helpful devices around could make the day-to-day running of your corporate operations a smoother and more detailed process.
Below are some important features to have a look at when buying a new barcode scanner.
Make sure that you choose a device which will operate in the temperature levels required for your operations.
A number of devices are built to withstand falls , bumps along with other accidents that can result in many scanners to stop running. In case the scanner is going to be put to use in tough situations purchase kinds that are robust enough to hold up against severe use.
Easy-to-use And Install
Search for devices that will be simple to install and use. A lot of units offer a stand which will make utilising the scanner more convenient.
Connectivity And Range
Be sure that the scanner offers you enough wireless range if it is to be used in a huge area usch as a warehouse type environment.
Battery Power Life
Decide on a scanner with a battery pack that provides adequate operational time before having to be charged.
Quite a few versions provide a function where codes can be scanned offline and stored on the device and then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This is usefull for businesses that might want to scan a great number of manufactured goods kept at a variety of sites or over large areas.
Size And Weight
A portable and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to make use of over a long timeframe.
Hands Free Mode
Utilizing a hands free mode will help while scanning big or bulky items.
This feature let you scan an item without having to line up the scanner with the barcode on the product.
Compatible Barcode Versions
Be sure that the scanner is suitable for your current barcode type. Several common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
Using the consumer reviews and user ratings found on this blog may help you in identifying the barcode scanners that will fulfill the demands and price range for your corporate needs.