Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- barcode scanner
- qr code reader
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
NADAMOO Wireless Barcode Scanner 328 Feet Transmission Distance USB Cordless 1D Laser Automatic Barcode Reader Handhold Bar Code Scanner with USB Receiver for Store, Supermarket, Warehouse
- Long Distance Wireless Transmission Technology.Delivers up to 400m transmission in open air/100m transmission indoor. No More Data Cable Needed, easily connected with your laptop, PC etc.
- With Mini USB Receiver,USB plug-and-play, no drive installation needed.Just plug USB and open up a EXCEL/WORD file then scan,works like a virtual keyboard input
- Two paring mode: One-to-one mode,More-to-one mode. At one-to-one mode,one scanner only transmit barcode to the one usb receiver. AT More-to-one mode,Multiple scanners can transmit barcode to the one usb receiver - ideal in a warehouse where several people are scanning at once.
WoneNice USB Laser Barcode Scanner Wired Handheld Bar Code Scanner Reader Black
- Plug and play, This laser handheld barcode scanner has simple installation with any USB port and Ideal for businesses, shops and warehouse operations. Its function is unbeatable and easy to use, design is stylish
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux; works with Word, Excel, Novell, and all common software
- Scanning Speed: 200 scans per second. Scanning angle: Inclination angle 55°, Elevation angle 65°. Operational Light Source:Visible Laser 650-670nm.
NETUM Bluetooth Barcode Scanner, Compatible with 2.4G Wireless & Bluetooth Function & Wired Connection, Connect Smart Phone, Tablet, PC, CCD Bar Code Reader Work with Windows, Mac,Android, iOS
- Bluetooth Barcode Scanner for iPhone iPad Android Tablet PC, Support Mac OS X, Android, Windows 10 and ipad IOS 9
- With the scanner's CCD sensor Engine Support reading linear barcode directly from a Computer Screen and mobile phone
- Easy your work trigger the button then the barcode scanner will start to pair, Support HID and SPP mode
Last update on 2021-10-20 at 23:15 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Guide To Barcode Scanners A good quality barcode scanner is a vital item for a number of business owners. Whether being used for stock management or sales purposes , keeping these types of worthwhile instruments around help make the regular running of your company operations a smoother and more accurate process. Listed below are some important items to consider when choosing a new barcode scanner.
Operating Temperature ranges Make certain you select a unit that will work in the temperature ranges necessary for your operations.
Quality Many units are built to stand up against drops , bumps along with other incidents which may cause many scanners to stop working. In the event that the scanner will be utilized in rough circumstances find kinds that will be robust enough to hold up against severe use.
Easy-to-use And Install Try to find products which are uncomplicated to set up and use. Numerous products provide a stand which will make utilizing the scanner less demanding.
Connectivity And Distance Make sure that the scanner gives suitable wireless range if it is to be utilized in a huge area usch as a warehouse type setting.
Battery Power Life Choose a scanner with a battery pack that delivers ample operational time before having to be recharged.
Upload Setting Many units come with the ability where codes can be scanned offline and retained on the device and then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This is certainly usefull for business enterprises that might want to scan many items housed at several different sites or over large areas.
Dimensions And Weight A portable and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to make use of over a long timeframe.
Hands Free Function Utilizing a hands free mode assists when scanning large or bulky objects.
Ominidirectional Scanning This feature will let you scan an object without having to align the scanner with the barcode on the product.
Compatible Barcode Variations Confirm that the scanner is suitable for your current barcode type. The common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5 With the help of the evaluations and user ratings found on this website can help you in locating the barcode scanners that are going to match the needs and price range for your corporate needs.