Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
NADAMOO Wireless Barcode Scanner 328 Feet Transmission Distance USB Cordless 1D Laser Automatic Barcode Reader Handhold Bar Code Scanner with USB Receiver for Store, Supermarket, Warehouse
- Long Distance Wireless Transmission Technology.Delivers up to 400m transmission in open air/100m transmission indoor. No More Data Cable Needed, easily connected with your laptop, PC etc.
- With Mini USB Receiver,USB plug-and-play, no drive installation needed.Just plug USB and open up a EXCEL/WORD file then scan,works like a virtual keyboard input
- Two paring mode: One-to-one mode,More-to-one mode. At one-to-one mode,one scanner only transmit barcode to the one usb receiver. AT More-to-one mode,Multiple scanners can transmit barcode to the one usb receiver - ideal in a warehouse where several people are scanning at once.
WoneNice USB Laser Barcode Scanner Wired Handheld Bar Code Scanner Reader Black
- Plug and play, This laser handheld barcode scanner has simple installation with any USB port and Ideal for businesses, shops and warehouse operations. Its function is unbeatable and easy to use, design is stylish
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux; works with Word, Excel, Novell, and all common software
- Scanning Speed: 200 scans per second. Scanning angle: Inclination angle 55°, Elevation angle 65°. Operational Light Source:Visible Laser 650-670nm.
NETUM Bluetooth Barcode Scanner, Compatible with 2.4G Wireless & Bluetooth Function & Wired Connection, Connect Smart Phone, Tablet, PC, CCD Bar Code Reader Work with Windows, Mac,Android, iOS
- Bluetooth Barcode Scanner for iPhone iPad Android Tablet PC, Support Mac OS X, Android, Windows 10 and ipad IOS 9
- With the scanner's CCD sensor Engine Support reading linear barcode directly from a Computer Screen and mobile phone
- Easy your work trigger the button then the barcode scanner will start to pair, Support HID and SPP mode
Last update on 2021-10-24 at 06:41 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Barcode Scanner Buying Guide A high quality barcode scanner is a very important instrument for a number of industries. Whether being used for merchandise maintenance or sales functions , keeping these types of necessary instruments around help make the daily management of your corporate operations a smoother and more accurate activity. These are some important features to look into when it comes to a new barcode scanner.
Operational Environment Be sure that you choose a unit that are designed to operate in the temperature ranges required for your operations.
Toughness A lot of devices are built to withstand drops , bumps and other mishaps that might cause many scanners to cease running. If the scanner might be utilized in hard environments look for versions that are durable enough to cope with rough use.
Simple To Operate And Install Check out types which are uncomplicated to install and use. Lots of products supply you with a stand which will make using the scanner less demanding.
Connectability And Distance Be certain the scanner provides enough wireless range if it is to be used in a large area usch as a warehouse type environment.
Battery Power Life Opt for a scanner with a battery which gives enough operating time before the need to be charged up again.
Upload Feature Some kinds include the ability where codes can be scanned offline and retained on the device and then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This can be usefull for organisations and businesses that need to scan a number of merchandise kept at several different locations or over large areas.
Over all size And Weight A hand held and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to make use of over a lengthy time period.
Hands Free Setting Utilizing a hands free mode may help when scanning large or bulky materials.
Ominidirectional Scanning This feature lets you scan an object while not having to align the scanner with the barcode on the item.
Compatible Barcode Styles Always make sure the scanner is compatible with your current barcode class. Many common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5 With the help of the consumer reviews and rankings found on this blog can assist you in identifying the barcode scanners designed to suit the needs and budget for your corporate needs.