Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Easily connect to a wide range of Bluetooth enabled smart phones, tablets, notebook and desktop computers, support Microsoft Windows XP/7/8/10, Mobile6/Wince, Google Android, Apple IOS System.
- Support: Windows, Andriod, IOS, Linux
- Bluetooth wireless connection mode. Max distance for wireless is 10 meters. Support HID mode and SPP scanning mode
- New design with double lens, more sensitive scanning performance, faster decoding speed and high-precision reading ability
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
QR & Barcode Scanner
- - Scan all kinds of QR codes and barcodes.
- - View a Scan history list of all of your past scans of QR CODES and BARCODES.
- - This barcode reader is Flashlight supported for scanning Barcode at low-light environments.
Last update on 2021-04-11 at 18:02 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Guide To Barcode Scanners
A good barcode scanner is an important item for many industries. Whether being used for supply management or sales activities , keeping these kinds of efficient instruments around makes the regular functioning of your corporate operations a smoother and more accurate activity.
Listed here are some important features to look at when it comes to a new barcode scanner.
Make sure you obtain a unit that will operate in the temperature ranges necessary for your workplaces.
Many units are built to hold up against drops , bumps along with other mishaps that may cause some scanners to cease working. In case the scanner will be made use of in difficult circumstances purchase kinds which are tough enough to tolerate harsh use.
Convenient To Use And Set Up
Consider models that are easy to set up and use. A lot of products supply you with a stand which will make using the scanner faster and easier.
Connectivity And Range
Ensure the scanner allows enough wireless range if it is to be used in a huge area usch as a warehouse type setting.
Find a scanner with a battery pack that has enough running time before having to be charged up again.
Many kinds include the ability where codes can be scanned offline and saved on the device then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This is certainly usefull for organisations and businesses that have got to scan a lot of products kept at multiple locations or over large areas.
Size And Weight
A compact and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to work with over a longer time frame.
Hands Free Mode
Utilizing a hands free function may help when scanning large or bulky products.
This feature will help you to scan an item without the need to line up the scanner with the barcode on the item.
Compatible Barcode Varieties
Always make sure the scanner is appropriate for your current barcode type. Most common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
With the help of the opinions and user ratings found on this web-site may help you to locate the barcode scanners which will match the demands and budget for your company needs.