Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Read all types of 1D barcodes: UPC/EAN/JAN, UPC/EAN with Supplemental, UCC/EAN 128, Code 39, MSI, Code11, Code 39 Full ASCII, Code 39 TriOptic, Code 128, Code 128Full ASCII, EAN-13, EAN-8, UPC-A, UPC-E, ISBN, Code 93, GS1 Databar, Codabar, Code93, Discrete2of5, IATA, RSSvariants, Codabar, International general dimensional barcodes
- Support reading Screen Barcode-Available
- Automatic scanning embedded to Kiosk/ATM/Vending machine
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
QR & Barcode Scanner
- - Scan all kinds of QR codes and barcodes.
- - View a Scan history list of all of your past scans of QR CODES and BARCODES.
- - This barcode reader is Flashlight supported for scanning Barcode at low-light environments.
Last update on 2021-04-11 at 18:02 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
A high quality barcode scanner is a needed piece of equipment for lots of companies. Whether utilized for merchandise maintenance or sales purposes , keeping these kinds of worthwhile devices around helps make the regular functioning of your business operations a smoother and more accurate process.
These are some important factors to consider when choosing a new barcode scanner.
Make sure you buy a unit that can work in the temperature levels required for your applications.
Many devices are manufactured to stand up to falls , bumps along with other incidents that may result in some scanners to cease operating. Whenever the scanner is to be used in difficult environments seek out versions that are tough enough to withstand rough use.
Simple To Operate And Setup
Shop for units that will be simple to set up and make use of. A number of products offer you a stand which will make utilizing the scanner much easier.
Connectability And Distance
Ensure the scanner provides you with ample wireless range if it is to be used in a huge area usch as a warehouse type environment.
Pick a scanner with a battery which supplies plenty of running time before having to be recharged.
Many models include a function where codes can be scanned offline and recorded on the device then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This is really usefull for companies that will have to scan several products stocked at a variety of sites or over large areas.
Over all size And Weight
A fairly small and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to work with over a longer time period.
Hands Free Capability
Having a hands free function can help when scanning big or bulky materials.
This function make it easier to scan a product while not having to line up the scanner with the barcode on the product.
Compatible Barcode Variations
Make sure that the scanner is compatible with your actual barcode style. Many common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
With the use of the user reviews and feedback found on this web-site may help you to find the barcode scanners that are going to match the requirements and price range for your business needs.