Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- [Wired & 2.4G Wireless & Bluetooth Barcode Scanner]: This eyoyo bluetooth barcode scanner have 3 ways to connect with you device ,you can switching more conveniently.
- [Large Offline Storage]: Built-in 16MB high-capacity memory, support 50,000 Code offline storage.
- [Long Transmission Distance]: Delivers up to 200m transmission in open air under the 2.4G wireless mode, Up to 30m transmission in open air under the BT mode.
- [High Compatibility]: Supports connection with smart phones, tablets, PC based on windows XP/7.0/8.0/Win 10, Windows Mobile, Android OS, iPhone/iPad etc.
- Support Bluetooth HID Protocol, SPP Protocol and BLE Protocol.Adopt Visible red light 632nm LED,200times/second scan speed.
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
QR & Barcode Scanner
- - Scan all kinds of QR codes and barcodes.
- - View a Scan history list of all of your past scans of QR CODES and BARCODES.
- - This barcode reader is Flashlight supported for scanning Barcode at low-light environments.
Last update on 2021-04-12 at 18:10 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Barcode Scanner Buying Guide
The right barcode scanner is an important product for a great many business enterprises. Whether being used for merchandise management or sales operations , having these useful devices around makes the day to day managing of your business operations a smoother and more accurate activity.
Here are a few of some important features to look into when selecting a new barcode scanner.
Be sure that you choose a device that will work in the temperature ranges needed for your requirements.
Many models are designed to stand up to falls , bumps along with other incidents that can make some scanners to quit working. Any time the scanner is usually to be utilized in tough conditions look for ones that will be robust enough to endure rough use.
Convenient To Use And Setup
Search for types that are convenient to set up and utilize. A large number of units make available a stand which will make utilising the scanner easier.
Connectivity And Distance
Make certain that the scanner comes with adequate wireless range if it is to be used in a big area usch as a warehouse type setting.
Battery Power Life
Buy a scanner with a battery pack which supplies a lot of running time before the need to be charged up again.
Several devices offer you the ability where codes can be scanned offline and retained on the device and then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This is certainly usefull for firms that will need to scan lots of goods located at a number of different locations or over large areas.
Size Of The Scanner And Weight
A small and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to operate over a prolonged period of time.
Hands Free Capability
Utilizing a hands free mode assists you while scanning big or bulky components.
This feature make it easier to scan a product without the need to align the scanner with the barcode on the product.
Compatible Barcode Types
Be certain the scanner is compatible with your barcode type. The common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
With the help of the consumer reviews and rankings found on this web site can assist you in locating the barcode scanners that are designed to satisfy the requirements and budget for your corporate needs.