Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Wireless Bluetooth operation more conveniently. Small size with large storage, portable and endurable.
- Adopt 650nm visible laser light,200times/second scan speed.Built-in 512K flash memory for off-line bar code storage.
- Support connection with smart phones, tablets, PC based on windows xp/7.0/8.0/WinCE, Windows Mobile, Android OS, iPhone/iPad etc.
- Battery: 3.7V 1000mA Li-ion,continue work for 8hours,and charge time is 3hours.
- Ver：class 4.0 +EDR with coverage 10meters range，Support HID virtual keyboard mode.Note：Scanner doesnt scan barcodes on device screens or qr codes，The Bluetooth connection method is described in the details below. Need more information,please feel free to contact customer service.
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
QR & Barcode Scanner
- - Scan all kinds of QR codes and barcodes.
- - View a Scan history list of all of your past scans of QR CODES and BARCODES.
- - This barcode reader is Flashlight supported for scanning Barcode at low-light environments.
Last update on 2021-04-11 at 18:02 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Guide To Barcode Scanners
A good barcode scanner is an essential product for a number of companies. Whether being utilized for supply upkeep or sales functions , having these kinds of worthwhile tools around helps make the every day running of your company operations a smoother and more detailed activity.
The following are some important factors to look at when getting a new barcode scanner.
Working Temperature ranges
Make certain you select a device which will operate in the temperature ranges required for your workplaces.
A number of units are manufactured to hold up against falls , bumps and other incidents which could cause some scanners to stop operating. When the scanner is intended to be utilized in difficult circumstances choose versions that will be tough enough to hold up to extreme use.
Easy To Use And Set Up
Look for models that are uncomplicated to setup and work with. Quite a few units supply you with a stand which makes operating the scanner far more convenient.
Connectivity And Range
Confirm the scanner allows suitable wireless range if it is to be utilized in a wide area usch as a warehouse type environment.
Choose a scanner with a battery pack which supplies a lot of operating time before the need to be charged.
Some devices supply you with a function where codes can be scanned offline and retained on the device then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This could be usefull for organizations that will need to scan a large number of goods housed at several different locations or over large areas.
Size And Weight
A portable and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to make use of over an extended timeframe.
Hands Free Setting
Utilizing a hands free function assists when scanning large or bulky objects.
This attribute let you scan a product without needing to line up the scanner with the barcode on the product.
Compatible Barcode Kinds
Make certain that the scanner is compatible with your current barcode version. Some common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
By making use of the evaluations and feedback found on this web site can help you to locate the barcode scanners that will satisfy the demands and price range for your company needs.