Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- 【Plug and Play】: No need software easy to play your Bar code scanner. Ergonomic design with high quality ABS plastic;
- 【Long Distance Wireless Barcode Scanner】: up to 150m transmission in open air/50m transmission indoor.No More Data Cable Needed easily connected with your laptop PC etc.
- 【Wide Use Range Inventory Scanner】:Can be used in supermarket convenience store warehouse library bookstore healthcare for file management inventory tracking and POS(point of sale) etc.
- Two Paring Mode: One-to-one mode More-to-One mode. At one-to-one modeone scanner only transmit barcode to the one usb receiver. At More-to-One mode multiple scanners offer the freedom to transmit data to one wireless receiver.
- Suitable:UPC-A UPC-E EAN-13 EAN-8 ISBN/ISSN Code 39 Code32 Code128 Code bar Interleaved 2 of 5 Industrial 2 of 5 Code128 Code 93 Code 11 EAN-13 JAN.EAN/UPC Add-on2/5 MSI/Plessey Telepen Matrix 2 of 5MSI/PIESSEY UCC/EAN128 code etc.Have any question,please contact us and please read the user manual carefully before using.
More Barcode Scanners To Choose From
Fastest Qr & Barcode Scanner
- - SCAN QR & Barcode with any of Androids cameras. App will automatically detect and scan QR or Barcode you are pointing your camera at.
- - SCAN Barcode using camera
- - SCAN QR code from saved QR image
Bar Code Scanner Set Up
- Pair or plug into computer and install device
- Configure scanner based on customer specific needs
- Testing of scanner with recieving program (i.e. Word, Excel, or in house software)
Last update on 2021-01-14 at 19:43 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Barcode Buying Guide And Information
The right barcode scanner is a necessary tool for many business firms. Whether being used for merchandise upkeep or sales functions , keeping these functional devices around could make the day by day functioning of your corporate operations a smoother and more detailed activity.
There are some important features to take into account when buying a new barcode scanner.
Make sure you get a unit which can work in the temperature levels necessary for your workplaces.
A lot of models are designed to stand up against drops , bumps along with other incidents that could result in some scanners to quit functioning. Any time the scanner will be made use of in difficult conditions purchase ones that will be sturdy enough to endure rough use.
Straightforward To Use And Set Up
Opt for products that are simple to install and use. Lots of units come with a stand which makes utilizing the scanner less demanding.
Connectivity And Distance
Confirm the scanner allows satisfactory wireless range if it is to be used in a sizable area usch as a warehouse type setting.
Battery Pack Time
Go with a scanner with a battery pack which offers a good amount of operating time before having to be charged.
Numerous products have the ability where codes can be scanned offline and retained on the device then uploaded to your computer data system at a later time. This is usefull for business enterprises that might want to scan a great number of products stocked at many different sites or over large areas.
Size Of The Scanner And Weight
A hand held and light weight scanner will be more comfortable to work with over a long period of time.
Hands Free Function
Utilizing a hands free setting can help when scanning large or bulky items.
This feature helps you to scan an item without the need to line up the scanner with the barcode on the product.
Compatible Barcode Varieties
Be sure that the scanner is appropriate for your current barcode style. Many common types are UPC / EAN , UCC / EAN128 , ISBN/ISSN , Code128 , Code93 , Code39 , Code 39 Full ASCII , Code11 , Codabar , RSS variants and Chinese 2 of 5
By using the opinions and rankings found on this site can assist you in finding the barcode scanners that are designed to fulfill the requirements and price range for your company needs.